Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Cheek to Cheek' Receipts Thread - sold 1.2M+ WW, 717k US

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

That's very stable ! It has sold 48.000 copies for 5th week ! 

Congrats Gaga your jazz is slaying !  :gaga:

SISTERV

That's really good! And it is selling consistently, too! It's started with 150k and every week since has consistently sold 40-50k copies! Hopefully it continues this way and through the holiday campaign at H&M. Does anyone else think it could pass 1 million copies by January?

Its already halfway to going platinum! :)

Fiona Apple

That's really good! And it is selling consistently, too! It's started with 150k and every week since has consistently sold 40-50k copies! Hopefully it continues this way and through the holiday campaign at H&M. Does anyone else think it could pass 1 million copies by January?

Platinum means 1.000.000 only in US lol. It will hardly go Gold in US.. But it truly does great for a jazz album

GagaMyBlood95

That's so amazing...

Platinum means 1.000.000 only in US lol. It will hardly go Gold in US.. But it truly does great for a jazz album

You don't know what you're talking about, sorry :toofunny:

It will hit gold 100%  = Black Friday sales + Holiday sales + H&M commercial + Grammy hype (possible win) + Post-Grammy concert.

C2C will surely reach 500k sales in US by the end of February/Beginning of March the latest :yes:

Fiona Apple

That's so amazing...

You don't know what you're talking about, sorry :toofunny:

It will hit gold 100%  = Black Friday sales + Holiday sales + H&M commercial + Grammy hype (possible win) + Post-Grammy concert.

C2C will surely reach 500k sales in US by the end of February/Beginning of March the latest :yes:

Huh..I know it's gonna hit gold after all that promo .I mean that we are not even talking about it going platinum.because that's never gonna happen.and that's pretty normal.I am expecting this album to sell totally 550-600k in US. :spin:

monketsharona

probably gold in the US and 1 million worldwide by the beginning of 2015. At the end of CtC era, I think she could pass Duet 2 in term of sales (1.2 million copies sold WW)

Arturo

Definitely heading for 1M WW :applause:

that'd be cool if it reaches platinum

Well it wouldn't really be considered Platinum if it reaches 1M since there's no worldwide certification for sales, but it has a really good chance of hitting 1M.

TEANUS

I actually think C2C is going to go platinum on the US. I don't see why not. It obviously has lasting power and has selling power without promo because there hasn't been US promo since the PBS special and it still continues to sell 20k+ a week.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived