đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Expecting a lovey dovey sugary sweet pop album tbh. I hope she works with Taylor Swift, Owl City, Skrillex, and Miley and Britney. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

Expecting a lovey dovey sugary sweet pop album tbh. I hope she works with Taylor Swift, Owl City, Skrillex, and Miley and Britney. 

Skrillex <3

monketsharona

I don't know why but I feel like she's more going to work with Katy Perry and Madonna. Just a strong feeling. Breaking Hearts is coming ^^ 

Concerning Britney she confirmed she probably won't work with her on next album 

PaperIz

Skrillex <3

I love I love his music and I think they could make some crazy stuff together.

PaperIz

I don't know why but I feel like she's more going to work with Katy Perry and Madonna. Just a strong feeling. Breaking Hearts is coming ^^ 

Concerning Britney she confirmed she probably won't work with her on next album 

that would be cool too. And oh I didn't know she implied that oops lol. I know they'll work together one day, I just want it SOON

monketsharona

that would be cool too. And oh I didn't know she implied that oops lol. I know they'll work together one day, I just want it SOON

It's been like 5 years Britney is craving for a collab with Gaga, poor her :dies:

Yeah that would be cool, a video of a track with Gaga / Katy and Madonna would slay the world !

I hope not :what:

Dorothy Gale

I want a mature album. I'd be okay with Taylor and Owl City, but I don't think a Miley or Britney collab is a good idea.

HausOfNena

No thanks. 

giskardsb

I'd love if she used Fleetwood Mac Rumors type Pop rock as inspiration. That music is timeless 

Katharine Hepburn

I want Born This Way meets Confessions on a Dancefloor for LG5

xoxo Joanne

PaperIz

I want a mature album. I'd be okay with Taylor and Owl City, but I don't think a Miley or Britney collab is a good idea.

i wwould love it so much doe:giveup:

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived