Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

LukeDonovan

Dare I say I want a little more 'commercial pop' ... Well, as commercial as Gaga can be. 

Im talking Bad Romance... Telephone. 

I truly believe that's what she does best ?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monzter

I need a new single asap! A hit single that would top charts over the world. A new BR (or better), something like her old songs but new and fresh sound would be so nice. I need as pop as possible. The new album must have more hit singles than ARTPOP and BTW. It should have a video for each single.

:oops:

Elly Wilson

I'm laughing at the SOON option so much, I haven't heard that joke in ages! But I think it won't be too long until Gaga releases a new album, she's always writing and seems confident enough in herself to release whatever she wants. I wonder what style the album will be and each has kind of had its own sound, I feel as though she may go back to a kind of Fame sound. Or perhaps something entirely new! Who knows! But I'm excited :)

hightopnikes

I'm laughing at the SOON option so much, I haven't heard that joke in ages! But I think it won't be too long until Gaga releases a new album, she's always writing and seems confident enough in herself to release whatever she wants. I wonder what style the album will be and each has kind of had its own sound, I feel as though she may go back to a kind of Fame sound. Or perhaps something entirely new! Who knows! But I'm excited :)

​I think she will release it sooner than we think, basically pull a beyonce or something like that. i would love to hear the second half of ARTPOP on some sort of free mixtape before a new album though.

hauntlikegaga

I feel like her focus for now will be AHS, although she'll be writing material all the time of course :) Finding it hard to predict where her genre will go next, hoping for a few snippets of things like we did with Cake and Stache to get a feel for what may lie in wait

jimbill93

Pretty excited for whatever Gaga comes up with next! I wonder where she'll seek inspiration this time. Maybe the collab with Tony will influence the style...who knows :)

lucastecala

I think she's gonna (or, at least I'm hoping she will) take advantage of all her jazz bagage to make contemporary pop music but with a traditional background, trompet, sax, piano, with an eletronic twist (its redone for christ sake) etc. I think there really will be a lot of r&b involved, which is great, but I do believe it will be more sofisticated than DWUW, less 70's, something more cabaret, more moulin rouge/chicago. Im hoping for and adele colab, J.T. would be great, but I don't think they're in each others radars right now. I do think - please don't kill me - a madonna colab is possible, in order to bury the feud once and for all. 

Seeka

A visual kei, steampunk, cyberpunk album would be cool.

A "I honestly do not give a sh!t about what any of you little f*uckers want because I was put on this Earth to make myself happy" album would also make me happy. Just drop all pop and go into heavy metal.

MatthewCreed

I think that Gaga will release her new album Spring 2016 and start promoting it at the start of the year. She will finish with C2C before planning that era I am sure. 

Katharine Hepburn

I feel like she'll do a throwback album to the '60s and '70s.

She will make disco tracks with giorgio moroder, colorate with people big in the '60s/'70s (Diana Ross, Cher and Streisand come to mind), jazz inspired tracks inspired by cheek to cheek songs, probably a few ballads and some big rock numbers

xoxo Joanne

HOTRODSGAGA

let me throw in some thirst:

i feel like the album may come sooner than we think. i know we havent seen her in the studio quite often lately, but i think with all the money she has and all the free rooms she has her 23-million dollars mansion, she most probably has her own home recording studio by now 

cazGAGA

I really hope we see an album soon. After the Cheek to Cheek tour and when she starts being aired on AHS in October it'll be a pretty good time for her to release an album. All depends on when the wedding will be though.... Is there a discussion thread for that? ?

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived