💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's next album discussion

Mills

When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?  

1,081 members have voted

1. 1. When are you expecting Gaga's next solo album?

• End of 2014
    • First half of 2015
    • Second half of 2015
    • First half of 2016
    • Second half of 2016
    • First half of 2017
    • Second half of 2017
    • First half of 2018
    • Second half of 2018
    • SOON

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

2015 does sound like a likely year for a new Gaga single, but not album. She'll probably release a lead single around late 2015 and a new album in 2016.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm this kinda brings back dejavu from 2013, so I won't let myself get too hyped, but who knows

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

SISTERV

@JustPokeHerFace Busy on the C2C Tour? It requires the least amount of time to any of her tours...not to mention BTW was written on a tour bus for The Monster Ball which ended only weeks before Born This Way's release.

Also noting your Madonna alliteration....you are forgetting that inbetween Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light, Madonna released a ballads album called "Something to Remember" which had covers and new material on it...two of those songs going #1..."Thos Used To Be My Playground" and "Live To Tell". Madonna also starred in Evita in an oscar winning, grammy winning movie.

I'm still going with 2016, just in case.

It's not that long anyway.  :smh:

Also -

News section? :smh:

Der Meister

She recorded Cheek To Cheek in June 2014, in a 2 week break from the ARTPOP tour. And she already wrote the songs for the new album on the tour, last year. 

So BYE 

New album in Q4, brace yourselves 

Teal Ambition

Give me 10 reasons this is in the news section 

:rip:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JustPokeHerFace

@JustPokeHerFace Busy on the C2C Tour? It requires the least amount of time to any of her tours...not to mention BTW was written on a tour bus for The Monster Ball which ended only weeks before Born This Way's release.

Also noting your Madonna alliteration....you are forgetting that inbetween Bedtime Stories and Ray of Light, Madonna released a ballads album called "Something to Remember" which had covers and new material on it...two of those songs going #1..."Thos Used To Be My Playground" and "Live To Tell". Madonna also starred in Evita in an oscar winning, grammy winning movie.

And in the time period between ARTPOP and now, Gaga released a standards album with a jazz legend that sold over 500,000 copies in the US alone and got nominated for a Grammy. Just because Gaga's been absent from the radio doesn't mean she's been in a total blackout, she's been widening her demographic for her next release which may or may not be released this year. And it's also been cleaning up her image.

I want new Gaga music just as much as you do, and if she releases this year, I'll be excited. I just see the next one coming early next year. 

SISTERV

@JustePokeHerFace C2C was recorded in two weeks and didnt require writing. Lol. And although she is widening her demographic, I think it could potentially be damaging to spread herself too thin. A Q1 2016 release means a 2 year VMA blackout and a 2 1/2 year radio blackout. Not good for any pop star in the early stages of their career. Clearly the Rihanna formula works in an age where music gets outdated quicker. Its not 1980 anymore and this will be her last album in her twenties. Pressure makes diamonds, and Gaga is at her best in the spotlight, not in the shadows. Thats not just about commercial success either. Gaga is an artist that always has and always will be Gaga...outlandish...visual...and has a message. Dont let a good message get snuffed because you waited too long.

@JustePokeHerFace C2C was recorded in two weeks and didnt require writing. Lol. And although she is widening her demographic, I think it could potentially be damaging to spread herself too thin. A Q1 2016 release means a 2 year VMA blackout and a 2 1/2 year radio blackout. Not good for any pop star in the early stages of their career. Clearly the Rihanna formula works in an age where music gets outdated quicker. Its not 1980 anymore and this will be her last album in her twenties. Pressure makes diamonds, and Gaga is at her best in the spotlight, not in the shadows. Thats not just about commercial success either. Gaga is an artist that always has and always will be Gaga...outlandish...visual...and has a message. Dont let a good message get snuffed because you waited too long.

Tell that to gaga lol she doesnt care about it thats the problem

Ferrer Zorola

BONUS #11: Perhaps #monster4life written in lipstick on a mirror in Gaga's tv airing of artRave, was a wink to the new era....even her most recent tattoo references this....

don't forget she sang monster 4 life at the SXSW fest  :giggle:

LIFE IS GOOD

Battle 4 Ur Life

Why News tho? I ran  :emo:

by the pace of how things are going for her, I don't think it's coming this year. unfortunately, but I have to be realistic. She only has 2015 to record this new album in time for a K-I-L-L-E-R promotion in 2016. And I don't mind waiting this year, as long as she keeps dropping info on the new music and creating some hype for us...

But then again, If I'm wrong and it's coming this year, YAY!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

HausOfMiklaus

2015 does sound like a likely year for a new Gaga single, but not album. She'll probably release a lead single around late 2015 and a new album in 2016.

This sounds reasonable? Right?

desperate.gif

• Jase locked, unlocked, locked and unpinned this topic

Archived