Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kylie Minogue

bionic

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Punish them with IWGC :neyde: 

That's one of my favorite Kylie songs tho. :madge:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

This Christmas is gonna be lit with both Mariah and Kylie releasing stuff. :Jase:

Spock

This comes from The Headless Postman over at SayHey

ASCAP have newly listed Prisoner Of Time, Let It Go, Floating, Ache, Impossible Princess demos as, ominously 'ON NEW KYLIE MINOGUE ALBUM T.B.C.'

The Kylie Minogue 2003 reissue has been deleted. Steve Anderson has been digging through old recordings, hence Love Is On The Line And At The End Of The Day appearing online as a little surprise (or to wet our whistles?)

Amazon also appears to be running out of the Impossible Princess reissue.

HMV.com has Kylie's entire back catalogue available, except the Deconstruction albums which, until very recently were in print.

A member here, who is well placed to know what might be happening with back cat stuff, recently mentioned something along the lines of Kylie becoming 'more open' to putting out old, unreleased material.

Can we deduce that Deconstruction, or Sony who owns the catalogue now, are indeed putting together new album reissues? Perhaps once again helmed by the guys behind the recent PWL releases.

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Riot Poof

This comes from The Headless Postman over at SayHey

ASCAP have newly listed Prisoner Of Time, Let It Go, Floating, Ache, Impossible Princess demos as, ominously 'ON NEW KYLIE MINOGUE ALBUM T.B.C.'

The Kylie Minogue 2003 reissue has been deleted. Steve Anderson has been digging through old recordings, hence Love Is On The Line And At The End Of The Day appearing online as a little surprise (or to wet our whistles?)

Amazon also appears to be running out of the Impossible Princess reissue.

HMV.com has Kylie's entire back catalogue available, except the Deconstruction albums which, until very recently were in print.

A member here, who is well placed to know what might be happening with back cat stuff, recently mentioned something along the lines of Kylie becoming 'more open' to putting out old, unreleased material.

Can we deduce that Deconstruction, or Sony who owns the catalogue now, are indeed putting together new album reissues? Perhaps once again helmed by the guys behind the recent PWL releases.

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

GAY JESUS NEEDS TO MAKE THIS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

The Deconstruction albums are my favorite Kylie albums. :giveup:

• 2 weeks later...
Riot Poof

I'll be very happy for her if she gets that Galavant D every night! :fan:

• 2 weeks later...
bionic

I hear the Christmas album has leaked already :wacko: But I refuse to listen to it until at least Dec 1st :laughga: 

buy bionic

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

I hear the Christmas album has leaked already :wacko: But I refuse to listen to it until at least Dec 1st :laughga: 

It does, I like the one with James Corden but just too short :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, bionic said:

Yeah, the Australian iTunes store put it up early :madge: I have been listening to it and it's really cute

who will love me when the night is over

Riot Poof

JOSHUA SASSE POSTED A PIC OF KYLIE ON HIS INSTAGRAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope they stay together and get married. :wub:

Archived