💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Roller Coaster Tycoon: World! - New concept art revealed

heavymlover

Featured Posts

Honey Boo Boo

As a fan of both, I've always thought that The Sims's expansion packs should be like RCT's. They are some of the most complete EP's in videogame history.

This tbh

RCT1, 2 and 3 was as much of my childhood/teenhood as TS1, 2 and 3.

My body is ready for this. The Sims 4 and Civilization: Beyond Earth is already and going to drain all my time.

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

I'm so excited!!! When's it expected to release?

PRAYING for a mac version at the same time as PC :giveup:

heavymlover

I'm so excited!!! When's it expected to release?

PRAYING for a mac version at the same time as PC :giveup:

No release date yet. It's expected to be released in early 2015 though.

Personally, I'm really looking forward to play with the new ride construction system. It seems like it will give plenty more options to play and design your roller coasters. Also, as a huge Disney fan, it really excites me that they based the game on Disney parks, as that is precisely what I've been trying to replicate in RCT3. And I really hope they've improved the building construction system to something more ala Sims. It's a pain to place wall by wall with RCT3's system.

I'm so excited :party:

The pics they have given us are from the pre-alpha version, thats why they look unpolished.

There are plenty more reviews released now, which made me even more excited! :)

• 4 weeks later...
heavymlover

RCT Facebook page plans to release concept art every week. Their first concept art reveals the early concepts for RCTWorld ride entrances. One thing is clear: their Americana theme is clearly emulating Disney's Main Street architecture.

10679762_711189385639902_473387125929789

Edit: Second concept art released. This time we have a closer look to the Americana themed mascot for RCTW.

1012093_715518295207011_4217708093509443

10679762_711189385639902_473387125929789

Looks nice, its sadtho that there will be no generic entrances ( I mean without theming) and I hope they make coaster entrances like in real life (with all the little gates)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
heavymlover

RCTW's development team has posted some blogs in the official website to keep us updated. No exact release date yet, but it is still being expected in early 2015 (March/April, possibly). Some quite interesting stuff:

Blog 1, Design: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rollercoaster-tycoon-world-production-blog/

Blog 2, Building: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rollercoaster-tycoon-world-production-blog-post-2/

Blog 3, Coasters: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rollercoaster-tycoon-world-production-blog-post-3/

More coming soon!

• 6 months later...

Archived