REVENGE (R.I.P.)

OBEY

Featured Posts

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I'm still not sure if i trust Ben yet

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Teal Ambition

You go Louise!!!Β  :legend:

Β 

Ben and Emily though. They're so cuteΒ  :nick:Β but like I said before, idk if I trust him yet lol

Β 

Returns March 8th:

Β 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXY8bS7rBiU

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Vernier

Episode felt a bit filler-ish :emma:

It was actually fun to see Victoria back to her Season 1 Queen Bee socializing ways, the way she effortlessly put her followers in check :queenga: I love Gina Torres(the actress playing the new socialite) :flutter: I hope she she's worthy rival for Victoria and sticks around

Margeaux continuing on her floppy revenge path, I hope in her desperation to bring down Emily, she doesn't take Jack down, he actually has a child, just like her :emma:

The Louise storyline is still in a world of its own, but at least she seems to have had a happy ending, so now what?

And Jack, poordat :emo:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Sunday march 8 to see the last episodes of the season like WTH :giveup:

Episode felt a bit filler-ish

It was actually fun to see Victoria back to her Season 1 Queen Bee socializing ways, the way she effortlessly put her followers in check :queenga: I love Gina Torres(the actress playing the new socialite) :flutter: I hope she she's worthy rival for Victoria and sticks around

Margeaux continuing on her floppy revenge path, I hope in her desperation to bring down Emily, she doesn't take Jack down, he actually has a child, just like her

The Louise storyline is still in a world of its own, but at least she seems to have had a happy ending, so now what?

And Jack, poordat

Filler-ish but it was good!

Actually i can't believe i like Emily with that cop guy :rip: poor Jack though ! but he's gonna tell her his feelings next episode omg!!

As for Victoria i would love if she would try to get back the house and her power, maybe she'll get help of that new socialite?

As for Louise's story, i'm glad she won! that takedown was great tbh Emily going to clairemont's disguided, i always love when she does that :lmao:

Will Margaux take down Jack too since he's involved? I really think they should push forward this story cause it doesnt really has enough screen time imo. Like instead of making it till the end of the season, make it good but only for 3 episodes. It's been like 2 episodes since she's "against" Emily but nothing happened :flop:

Blue Jeans

Is it just me who's feeling a little s-xual tension between Louise's brother and Nolan ? :hor:

Β 

and march 8th ? WTF ? the season JUST returned :cry:

Β 

(at least i'm gonna have TWD back for my mondays)

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ALSO WHO THE HELL CALLED VICTORIA? IS CHARLOTTE DEAD? WAS THAT CONRAD?

Is it just me who's feeling a little s-xual tension between Louise's brother and Nolan ? :hor:

Β 

and march 8th ? WTF ? the season JUST returned :cry:

Β 

(at least i'm gonna have TWD back for my mondays)

Get that Lyman NolanΒ  :hor:Β 
They would be a cute pairing!
I really wonder if Nolan kinda likes Louise more than a friend though :spin:Β 
Yeah that break is stupid, but that's ABC's fault :smh:

Loved this episode.

Β 

The Cop is bae, I like Emily and him as couple too :legend:

Β 

They always made a pause in this period to make the serie finish in May ;)

I love Gina Torres(the actress playing the new socialite) :flutter: I hope she she's worthy rival for Victoria and sticks around

Β 

Love her too, it was nice to see her in this serie :legend:

Teal Ambition

Who do you think died? I think its Charlotte.

Vernier

Nooo :rip: Though it wouldn't surprise me, Nolan's taste on the show has always been messy. Tyler, Padma, Patrick (ha swift exit from the show) and even Louise. Marco would have probably been messy too if he was on for more than 5 secs.

Β 

Love her too, it was nice to see her in this serie :legend:

Pity that Victoria will probably end up scalping her :cry:

Β 

Who do you think died? I think its Charlotte.

If it was Charlotte, then the writers wasted a good cliffhanger, because literally no one even cares about her anymore :rip:

Her roommate in rehab probably beat her to death for being annoying

Teal Ambition

If it was Charlotte, then the writers wasted a good cliffhanger, because literally no one even cares about her anymore :rip:

Her roommate in rehab probably beat her to death for being annoying

:lmao: True. Who do you think it is?

Vernier

Filler-ish but it was good!

Actually i can't believe i like Emily with that cop guy :rip: poor Jack though ! but he's gonna tell her his feelings next episode omg!!

As for Victoria i would love if she would try to get back the house and her power, maybe she'll get help of that new socialite?

As for Louise's story, i'm glad she won! that takedown was great tbh Emily going to clairemont's disguided, i always love when she does that :lmao:

Will Margaux take down Jack too since he's involved? I really think they should push forward this story cause it doesnt really has enough screen time imo. Like instead of making it till the end of the season, make it good but only for 3 episodes. It's been like 2 episodes since she's "against" Emily but nothing happened :flop:

Β 

Yes it was, very few floppy eps this season.

Same with the cop, I hope they end up together, even though I know they won't, never fully being a fan of her pairing with Jack tbh, it's just boring. Season 1 with Daniel was still the best

I wouldn't mind it tbh, as long as she doesn't cross Emily. I've never really liked Emily in Grayson Manor anyways, I feel like she belongs in her beach house, David can go wherever :emma:

I feel like the new socialite might be a minor rival for Victoria, before she swats her away.

Β 

i missed her fake disguises and IDs too- all the different fbi agents and doctors she's posed as :toofunny:

Β 

She better leave Jack out of it tbh, plus what good would revealing they killed malcolm black's daughter even bring. I'm still not a fan of her revenge storyline tbh, but if it gets Emily back in Season 1 scheming mode with her sidekick Nolan to kick her Margeaux's ass, then yay

:lmao: True. Who do you think it is?

at first i was like is that Conrad????

Archived