ย 

4x11

ABCย ย  Revenge (10:01-11PM)ย ย  0.9/3ย ย  3.97

ย 

4x12:

ABCย ย  Revengeย ย  0.8ย ย  2ย ย  3.65

ย 

:air:

Well ABC still get em coins from advertisers so... but this will likely be the last season. i hope they told the producers already they're like filming ep 15 or 16 right now

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jane The Virgin is still waiting for you :sis: It has been renewed and now is also Golden Globe Winner :sis:

ย 

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/126477-jane-the-virgin-cw-best-leading-actress-golden-globe-winner/

ย 

So you can help me to keep the thread alive

:giggle::fan:ย 

i'll try to watch it but i have so much tv shows right now :rip:

i'll watch the first ep soon

i'll try to watch it but i have so much tv shows right now :rip:

i'll watch the first ep soon

ย 

You won't regret :party:

ย 

Well ABC still get em coins from advertisers so... but this will likely be the last season. i hope they told the producers already they're like filming ep 15 or 16 right now

Yes this season is safe but I wonder when they're gonna confirm if this is the last one, so with a proper season finale.ย 

ย 

You won't regret :party:

ย 

Yes this season is safe but I wonder when they're gonna confirm if this is the last one, so with a proper season finale.ย 

I read somewhere that a season 5 was pretty much confirmed and that they had plenty of other stories :flop:

i love the show, but we can all admit it has to end soon.

the show isnt as amazing as it was in season 1. season 4 is an improvement in some ways, but i think they can't drag the story for too long.

I read somewhere that a season 5 was pretty much confirmed and that they had plenty of other stories :flop:

i love the show, but we can all admit it has to end soon.

the show isnt as amazing as it was in season 1. season 4 is an improvement in some ways, but i think they can't drag the story for too long.

ย 

I'm agree :)ย  ;)

RetroPhysico

OMG! The scene where

Malcolm was about to stab Emily and Victoria saved her by saying she killed Kate OMFGGGGGG I was literally SCREAMING!

:giveup: :giveup:

ย 

I love this show! But I hope S4 is the last season.ย 

Blue Jeans

So Victoria has feelings after all, I was like :udidnt: and then

ย 

U go Vivi! :bunny:

Destiny is for losers. Itโ€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Teal Ambition

I totally missed last nights episode :giveup: Gonna watch it this afternoon!

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Teal Ambition

Wow what an episodeย  :udidnt: Has Victoria finally come to her senses!? It's almost like she had feelings for a few minutesย  :dies:

ย 

OMG! The scene where

Malcolm was about to stab Emily and Victoria saved her by saying she killed Kate OMFGGGGGG I was literally SCREAMING!

:giveup: :giveup:

ย 

I love this show! But I hope S4 is the last season.ย 

RIGHT!? I couldn't believe she actually said that!!

ย 

So now it's going to be Margaux's revenge on Emily.. Not sure how I feel about this

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Vernier

Ew Margeaux can go away :sweep: She's going from tolerable character to Charlotte level of annoyingness :bye:

Surprised Malcolm Black is gone already, I expected him to stick around for a bit like 'the initiative'

I was impressed with Victoria and I thought she'd become selfless, till Emily revealed that was part of the plan anyways :smh: At least she went along with it, so props to her I guess. Malcolm headbutting her was cackle worthy though, so random :rip:

I hate Nolan being away from all the action though, hopefully this Louise storyline will make sense soon :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Blue Jeans

Ew Margeaux can go away :sweep: She's going from tolerable character to Charlotte level of annoyingness :bye:

Surprised Malcolm Black is gone already, I expected him to stick around for a bit like 'the initiative'

I was impressed with Victoria and I thought she'd become selfless, till Emily revealed that was part of the plan anyways :smh: At least she went along with it, so props to her I guess. Malcolm headbutting her was cackle worthy though, so random

I hate Nolan being away from all the action though, hopefully this Louise storyline will make sense soonย 

ย 

The fact that i forgot about her existence :deadbanana: , Now thinking about it, its kinda f*cked up how she doesn't know that Daniel is dead and she didn't even go to the funeral..

Destiny is for losers. Itโ€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Vernier

The fact that i forgot about her existence :deadbanana: , Now thinking about it, its kinda f*cked up how she doesn't know that Daniel is dead and she didn't even go to the funeral..

Ikr? She was here for 4 seasons and I still feel like someone like Declan who died in season 2 is more memorable :air: Her exit was so weird though, it didn't even feel final, till the actress confirmed it herself :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Teal Ambition

Next weeks episode preview:

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQgAEJKAws8

She doesnt know David is dead, Victoria didnt told her :rip:

Ew Margeaux can go away She's going from tolerable character to Charlotte level of annoyingness

I was impressed with Victoria and I thought she'd become selfless, till Emily revealed that was part of the plan anyways At least she went along with it, so props to her I guess. Malcolm headbutting her was cackle worthy though, so random

I hate Nolan being away from all the action though, hopefully this Louise storyline will make sense soon

mess at me being the only one who likes Margauxย  :giggle:ย 

ย 

I was surprised that Malcolm died in this episode tbh! i'm glad they didnt took too long cause maybe it would have been bad like the initiative was!

Next weeks episode preview:

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQgAEJKAws8

bring on the Revenge-ness Margaux :legend:

This episode got me like :air: the whole time!

What a CRAZY hour of television that was !!!

i really hope Nolan heards about the story and how they kept him out of it. i'm sad he's always with Louise!

As for Louise, this story is all linked to something, i'm feeling it, i just really don't know what yetย 

Archived