💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Henry

Featured Posts

nikola

It's rumored to be free, lets hope they stick with this plan....People might actually get it  :sweat:

wait what win 9 is rumored to be free thats werry good but really wierd but i really hope its free

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex

Im just telling you u dont need a new pc just the dvd of the new Windows

i know, and i appreciate that, im saying that i cant even afford the dvd :rip:

wait what win 9 is rumored to be free thats werry good but really wierd but i really hope its free

This would be the best move for them tbh.....more people would upgrade if it's free than having to pay $150  :yes: Apple does this and it works  :worship2:

nikola

This would be the best move for them tbh.....more people would upgrade if it's free than having to pay $150  :yes: Apple does this and it works  :worship2:

yeah it would be great but knowing them i doubt it

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MonsterOfSpain

It's rumored to be free, lets hope they stick with this plan....People might actually get it  :sweat:

They would gain tons of users, like every computer from my school still has XP :smh:

They would gain tons of users, like every computer from my school still has XP :smh:

ikr Same  :toofunny: I actually had to go to the principle with some friends and beg them to upgrade to windows 7  :dies: It took awhile but we got them to do it  :sweat:

FATCAT

What does age have to do with it ... Irrelevant post  :koons:

People who have lived their adult lives with 2000/XP/Vista/7 don't like 8 because its just so drastic of a change.

Purr more, hiss less.

People who have lived their adult lives with 2000/XP/Vista/7 don't like 8 because its just so drastic of a change.

And its not even that hard...... the way some people make it seem :roll:  ....

FATCAT

And its not even that hard...... the way some people make it seem :roll:  ....

You can't teach a new hooman new tricks..

Purr more, hiss less.

Guys is that picture real or fanmade ? 

Which one? The logo is fan made but the New Start Menu is from a leaked beta  :yes:

I am one of those adults just so you know ... Guess I'm unique then ... Well opinions differ but for me, customizing my start menu for my liking while having it optimized for touch screen was a plus. Old start menu with touch screen is the worst ...

MonsterOfSpain

ikr Same  :toofunny: I actually had to go to the principle with some friends and beg them to upgrade to windows 7  :dies: It took awhile but we got them to do it  :sweat:

You're so lucky tbh :koons:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived