💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Henry

Featured Posts

OBEY

everything seems to work fine for me for now :party:

using Edge to see if its better than chrome right now ! What are your thoughts?

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

for the ones that still didnt receive the update :yes: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

teenagechrist

I'm done with Microsoft Edge, it freezes a lot. I hope that they release an update to fix the errors or something :/ And for some reason, I don't get Facebook notifications from the app anymore.

feeling so hot tamale

RAMROD

I didn't Edge no.matter what.

I set default to Chrome as soon as I finish upgraded mine :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

honza

I'm done with Microsoft Edge, it freezes a lot. I hope that they release an update to fix the errors or something :/ And for some reason, I don't get Facebook notifications from the app anymore.

That's weird :rip: for me it works perfectly, I can have tons of tabs open and it's still so fast and stable

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Morphine Prince

Re-post: Vine and Instagram videos won't play since I updated to W10... and the Netflix app doesn't play videos. It says something about drivers. Idk what to do. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

MonsterOfSpain

Re-post: Vine and Instagram videos won't play since I updated to W10... and the Netflix app doesn't play videos. It says something about drivers. Idk what to do. 

No, they work well for me :shrug: 

Mariann

I couldn't make any of my videos working properly (the sound was fine but the picture kept constantly freezing even with VLC media player) and so I decided to go back to Windows 7 for the time being. I still keep looking for a better solution. 

honza

Does your GPU maker have Windows 10 drivers available?

Morphine Prince

Does your GPU maker have Windows 10 drivers available?

How do I check that? 

(Not home rn so I can't check) 

honza

How do I check that? 

(Not home rn so I can't check) 

Well it depends on what your GPU is. Intel, Nvidia, AMD? Most likely one of these three (right click Start button->Device Manager->Display Adapters), it can also be two, though, one Intel and one other i.e.

It should tell you the model of your GPU and you should be able to find a driver on the website of the maker (if there isn't one for Windows 10, just try one for Windows 8.1 or 8)

(If you don't see which model your GPU is in Device Manager, look into the spoiler for Intel HD Graphics below)

AMD:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Nvidia:

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Intel HD Graphics:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

If you have Intel HD Graphics and don't know the exact model like 4400, 4600 etc., you can download this tool that will tell you exact models:

http://www.fosshub.com/HWiNFO.html

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE FACING ISSUES WITH VIDEO/GRAPICS DRIVERS

Morphine Prince

Well it depends on what your GPU is. Intel, Nvidia, AMD? Most likely one of these three (right click Start button->Device Manager->Display Adapters), it can also be two, though, one Intel and one other i.e.

It should tell you the model of your GPU and you should be able to find a driver on the website of the maker (if there isn't one for Windows 10, just try one for Windows 8.1 or 8)

AMD:

Hidden Content

Nvidia:

Hidden Content

Intel HD Graphics:

Hidden Content

Thank you so much! Will try this later and will tell you if it worked! :)

Morphine Prince

@Honza Ok, it was AMD and although they have a Windows 10 update I read on their forum section that users were saying it didn't work with the same driver I had and that installing the 8.1 did. So I installed it and everything is perfect now!

Twitter, Instagram, Netflix, etc. all works. Thanks! 

mister max

yes, finally got the notifaction :woot: 

now convincing my parents :pray: they dont believe its for free :pray:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived