Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sort of exciting but at the same time every windows since windows vista has been perfect so why even upgrade? :legend: hopefully it never becomes trendy like apple, though. that would be lame if I couldn't go into the microsoft store without it smelling like a bunch of hipster kids.

Interludicrous

I'm always excited to try out new operating systems :) . And Windows 8 has been a pain for me lately (spent a week and a half to update it properly), so it's high time for a fresh start!

Hope it releases better than 8  B4oicTQ.gif

I hope people actually upgrade because Apple just loves to bash Windows in their Keynotes UmjGRDx.gif

I'm always excited to try out new operating systems :) . And Windows 8 has been a pain for me lately (spent a week and a half to update it properly), so it's high time for a fresh start!

ikr :giveup: Windows 8 was just too buggy for me and I had to re-installing it many times  :sweat:

FATCAT

I hope people actually upgrade because Apple just loves to bash Windows in their Keynotes UmjGRDx.gif

I prefer windows because I'm a PC gamer, and in reality, windows will always lead in PC gaming.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

Am I the only one who LOVES Windows 8 and the startup menu? :awkney:

Yes, its because you're really young. UmjGRDx.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

I like it  :yes: They just need some more apps in the store :crossed: Hopefully with Windows 9, they are merging it with windows phone so that means lots of new apps :omgexcited:

Redstreak

Thank god I really missed the Start menu

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I prefer windows because I'm a PC gamer, and in reality, windows will always lead in PC gaming.

Same, although I have a PlayStation 4 I play games on my PC more, Apple is more of an entertainment OS

Interludicrous

I like the look of it but I never ever use the startup menu tumblr_inline_n2g4lqRlX11qf3eh3.gif

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived