• New iPads
    • New 5K iMac
    • OS X 10.10 'Yosemite' release

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! Love it.Β 

is battery life really better? and what is there new? faster? lighter? :)

Dawson

is battery life really better? and what is there new? faster? lighter? :)

Won't be 100% faster than iOS8.4 until its all done but definitely very smooth. Low power mode bit of a gimmick but definitely very pleased with the battery. Love the new font and wallpapers and overall usability.

Won't be 100% faster than iOS8.4 until its all done but definitely very smooth. Low power mode bit of a gimmick but definitely very pleased with the battery. Love the new font and wallpapers and overall usability.

Does the new font looks good, i really liked the one before ! what does it looks like

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope iOS9 comesΒ out on the 9, not here for waiting at the end of the month or in october for it ??

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i need help.

My computer detects my ipod but it says it isnt correctly identified :giveup:Β 

So i can't synchronise it. What can i do? I have the apple thing installed and i went to see the USB pilots things but it isnt listed there? please i need something easy to fix this, not good with computers :rip:Β i have a windows 10

• 8 months later...
Versace
On 6/13/2016 at 1:50 AM, OBEY said:

WWDC tomorrow!

Β 

4 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Such a cool keynote! Loving iOS10.

Β 

Are you kidding me , the most interesting thing about it was that Apple music offers lyrics now.

Literally no new hardware, not even an announcement of new hardware.

Even the software side of it wasn't that major, iOS7 was literally the most exciting software news since it was a major redesign from the first iOS lol. At least we thought IOS 10 would introduce a black/dark mode, where we'd get black backgrounds in place of any white.

http://cdn.iphonehacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/iOS-10-Dark-Mode-1024x614.jpg

By using black backgrounds, you achieve a more immersive interface with more contrast especially when on an Oled screen. Hence why I think this feature would be saved for the Oled iPhone coming in 2017, so for iOS11 basically.Β 

Dawson
1 hour ago, Versace said:

Β 

Β 

Are you kidding me , the most interesting thing about it was that Apple music offers lyrics now.

Literally no new hardware, not even an announcement of new hardware.

Even the software side of it wasn't that major, iOS7 was literally the most exciting software news since it was a major redesign from the first iOS lol. At least we thought IOS 10 would introduce a black/dark mode, where we'd get black backgrounds in place of any white.

http://cdn.iphonehacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/iOS-10-Dark-Mode-1024x614.jpg

By using black backgrounds, you achieve a more immersive interface with more contrast especially when on an Oled screen. Hence why I think this feature would be saved for the Oled iPhone coming in 2017, so for iOS11 basically.Β 

After using iOS for a while, I'm seriously disappointed in the music app, but regarding your hardware comment. WWDC has always been focused on softwareΒ 

OBEY
7 minutes ago, Dawson said:

After using iOS for a while, I'm seriously disappointed in the music app, but regarding your hardware comment. WWDC has always been focused on softwareΒ 

They just ruined Apple music :air:Β 

watching it rn and WTF is this cheap-looking thing, it was way better before :air:Β 

Versace
5 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Β 

Well the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 we're an exception so it's not like it was impossible

They could have used it as an opportunity to at least tease the new MacBooks, which seem to be taking forever :green: Β 

Dawson
26 minutes ago, Versace said:

Well the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 we're an exception so it's not like it was impossible

They could have used it as an opportunity to at least tease the new MacBooks, which seem to be taking forever Β 

It's not a bad keynote just because you didn't see what you wanted. MacBooks are getting a whole new look with this OLED touch bar don't doubt they are still in developmentΒ 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived