💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recommend a Free MMORPG?

RodeckDanny

Featured Posts

RodeckDanny

So my best friend lives far away from me and we want to play a MMORPG together, we dislike the ones which give great advantages to the people who pay, we liked league of legends because of that but we got bored and we want something more MMORPGish.

I have a Vaio that can handle pretty much any game but he has a Macbook air so the game must me mac compatible and handle the macbook air capabilities.

I appreciate anyone's suggestions :D thank you all!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

MapleStory is a really fun game to play with other people. It does give a ton of perks with real money, but it's definitely not necessary. I would try it out! 

MapleStory is a really fun game to play with other people. It does give a ton of perks with real money, but it's definitely not necessary. I would try it out! 

yaaaas. pay to win 4ever

*in all seriousness, if you want a sub game try wildstar :)

zexion_armando

Marvel Heroes, if you are interested in marvel comics/movies. Tons of ways to get heroes for free, costumes and storage are the only things that are totally essential.

itmightberyan

I've heard a lot of good things about Guild Wars 2 - it's not free, but it's a one-time-fee MMORPG. No monthly subscription fees!

Anderson123

Ragnarok Online <3

My childhood. Played it from 2003 to 2010 or 2011 I don't remember. Good times.

MANiDONTCURE

I've heard a lot of good things about Guild Wars 2 - it's not free, but it's a one-time-fee MMORPG. No monthly subscription fees!

GW2 is an amazing game. I believe it's only 40$ right now, if you ever buy it OP than join Jade Quarry.

Silver Keith

LoL is not an MMORPG, though. It's a MOBA game. (speaking of which, dota 2 >>>)

You can try Villagers and Heroes.

If you wanna play Guild Wars 2, it's actually on sale for $25 on their website right now! The sale lasts until August 24 I believe.

RodeckDanny

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions, I checked all of these games and I am certainly interested in Marvel Heroes and GW2, I also checked Starwars: The Old Republic, and Lord of The Rings Online and I would like some opinions about them :)

Marvel Heroes, if you are interested in marvel comics/movies. Tons of ways to get heroes for free, costumes and storage are the only things that are totally essential.

Two questions:

-Do I get to play often with my friend or is it more focused on a story mode and solo experience while encountering other random players?

-Do you think a Macbook Air can handle it? 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Rift is the best free MMO on the market.

It's got all the stuff WoW has and you don't have to make any purchases in their store to play the entire game. 

---

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived