💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

bionic

To be honest Black Panther and Doctor Strange have a lot more interest than Ant-Man... Captain Marvel is a bit less certain because it's going to have to be a pretty large rewrite from her comic origins if they are going as Carol for Captain from the beginning.

Doctor Strange also has the benefit of Benedict Cumberbatch, as much as I hate him.

They should have said "screw you" to Edgar Wright and had a Hank Pym/Wasp origin movie in phase 1 and had them as the original Avengers line up like they rightfully deserve, then used this slot to introduce Scott Lang/turn Hank into Yellowjacket. It would have been a nice way to demonstrate how characters/names will be recycled with new characters so people are aware that things will change in the future (looking at you Captain America :green: )

buy bionic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

To be honest Black Panther and Doctor Strange have a lot more interest than Ant-Man... Captain Marvel is a bit less certain because it's going to have to be a pretty large rewrite from her comic origins if they are going as Carol for Captain from the beginning.

Doctor Strange also has the benefit of Benedict Cumberbatch, as much as I hate him.

They should have said "screw you" to Edgar Wright and had a Hank Pym/Wasp origin movie in phase 1 and had them as the original Avengers line up like they rightfully deserve, then used this slot to introduce Scott Lang/turn Hank into Yellowjacket. It would have been a nice way to demonstrate how characters/names will be recycled with new characters so people are aware that things will change in the future (looking at you Captain America :green: )

​+ there would have not been need to make Ultron Bruce/Tony creation :neyde:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

bionic

​+ there would have not been need to make Ultron Bruce/Tony creation :neyde:

​and we could have had Ultron's iconic Oedipus complex :legend: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​and we could have had Ultron's iconic Oedipus complex :legend: 

​yeah as much as I loved Ultron, he seemed more of a robot version of Tony that just hated him rather than having Oedipus complex :neyde:

bionic

​yeah as much as I loved Ultron, he seemed more of a robot version of Tony that just hated him rather than having Oedipus complex :neyde:

​They really ruined ha :neyde: 

buy bionic

Spock

Yeah, I don't get why they waited so long for Ant Man since it was in development forever and is at the center of a lot of stuff

who will love me when the night is over

bionic

It's a pity that Edgar Wright hates Hank Pym and loves Scott Lang so much #justiceforhankpym #patrickwilsonforhankpym #justiceforjanetvandyne

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

they could have easly switched AM with GOTG  ... like the film served no big purpose for Phase 2 or leading up to Age Of Ultron where if AM was done last summer with Pym we could have seen like build up to A2 with him starting the Ultro bot 1.0 like they could have even put it in the film where he is just working on some tech and Ultron is in the background making noise and then make after credit scene where they show that Ultron is violent and introduce him etc,. :cryga:

+ WHY THE EVEN HECK THEY WENT WITH EDGAR's SCRIPT AFTER THEY DIDN''t even made him director :neyde:

they could have easly switched and made new script after he left :spin:

bionic

The real #justiceforhankpym

Scott Lang is a basic b---h and is the worst Ant-Man of them all :crossed: m

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

and the fact that for CW they don't have any super hero that hide his/her identity :neyde:

idk really how much they gonna change it from the comics but right now they have alot of things that happen in the comic that they aren't able to make it into the movie :spin:

Pure Adrenaline

6W2yLmk.png

tumblr_nonx6y2jsn1tguoxuo1_540.jpg

]mess I still can''t get over the choice for Ant Man :neyde:

RAMROD

I WANT THIS TBH :giveup:

Limited edition too!

Too bad only available in South Korea starting tomorrow May 27 and in Mainland China and Hong Kong in June :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock

The only Ant Man articles I'm seeing are articles commenting on the suit's flaws :giveup:

#prayforantman

#prayformarvel

:pray:

bionic

The only Ant Man articles I'm seeing are articles commenting on the suit's flaws :giveup:

#prayforantman

#prayformarvel

:pray:

​when does it even come out? i barely know ha

buy bionic

Spock

​when does it even come out? i barely know ha

​July 20 or something like that if anyone cares :green:

Archived