💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The MARVEL Cinematic Universe - Civil War now in theaters

Spock

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

​more like i heard their transparency tbh

​well that's something desired from fans tho + it would be 10x times smarter to do Iron Man vs Spider-Man rather than new origin story that everyone is tired of and will get ready for Spider-Man to join the Avengers :shrug:  

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

​well that's something desired from fans tho + it would be 10x times smarter to do Iron Man vs Spider-Man rather than new origin story that everyone is tired of and will get ready for Spider-Man to join the Avengers :shrug:  

​well it wouldn't really be a versus thing :laughga:  if they try that any time soon it's going to seem so forced :laughga: 

buy bionic

Spock

​plz... Iron Man meeting Spider-Man is going to happen before we get that Black Panther film. bookmark me

​Yeah I think so too! he is supposed to came in Civil War so imo they will definitely meet

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

​Hawkeye :giveup:

and I think she is pretty much confirmed for Civil War she was in the last one and now Hawkeye will be there too ... now they only need to inlude and Spiderman in it ... tho maybe they wont put him there because is he is full lenght feut in the film he has to die so they make only inlcude in for like few minutes or leaving him for the after credits

​Yeah I think so too but i still need that confirmation :giveup: I also think they should start seeping in people from Agents of SHIELD. And yeah, even with the Spider Man announcement, I'm sure the Civil War storyline will still involve Black Panther because of all the hype and what people have been saying, but I'm sure Spider Man or Peter will cameo in it regardless

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

Just realised that the guy from Godzilla will be Quicksilver :giveup: i THINK  he is better fitting the role than Evan Peters 

Will there be someone from X-men into the Avengers tho  I was really hoping for Deadpool but it seems it wont be him ... tho how awesome would have been for Ryan to have cameo in the Avengers :nooo: 

​Yeah I think so too but i still need that confirmation :giveup: I also think they should start seeping in people from Agents of SHIELD. And yeah, even with the Spider Man announcement, I'm sure the Civil War storyline will still involve Black Panther because of all the hype and what people have been saying, but I'm sure Spider Man or Peter will cameo in it regardless

​yeah my bets are if Spider-Man makes cameo in Civil War will be either as Peter or in the after credits scene to teas the movie

bionic

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be deleted from existence tbh :gum: 

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. should be deleted from existence tbh :gum: 

​lol I haven't watch it .... is it worthy because I don't want to waste my time starting new TV show if it's not extremely good 

bionic

​lol I haven't watch it .... is it worthy because I don't want to waste my time starting new TV show if it's not extremely good 

​it's really not... and i have a feeling that marvel know that

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​it's really not... and i have a feeling that marvel know that

​not gonna waste my time then 

tumblr_nkfjzerZU21rfduvxo1_250.gif

bionic

​not gonna waste my time then 

tumblr_nkfjzerZU21rfduvxo1_250.gif

​lmao! daredevil had better be good!! going to get my netflix subscription just for ha

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​lmao! daredevil had better be good!! going to get my netflix subscription just for ha

​can't wait to torrent it tbh :excited2:

right now the only Superhero Tv shows I'm watching are Arrow and The Flash .... DC has ma soul sold tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png

bionic

​can't wait to torrent it tbh :excited2:

right now the only Superhero Tv shows I'm watching are Arrow and The Flash .... DC has ma soul sold tumblr_m7wvguKViU1r17mw1.png

​I watched The Flash and thought it would be fun to continue (I haven't). I watched the first 3 episodes of Arrow and it was awful. Stephen Amell is cute but an awful actor

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​I watched The Flash and thought it would be fun to continue (I haven't). I watched the first 3 episodes of Arrow and it was awful. Stephen Amell is cute but an awful actor

​the flash is cute tho ... .at least there are new villians every episode

Stephan tho :lmao:

everytime he has a scene he looks like he needs to take a **** but he holds it really hard :lmao:

I just watch them because I don't have nothing better to watch and I have already invested in the series :shrug:

the reason I'm still watching The Vampire Diaries even thi they didn't had good season after the 3rd one :megaflop:

bionic

​the flash is cute tho ... .at least there are new villians every episode

Stephan tho :lmao:

everytime he has a que he looks like he needs to take a **** but he holds it really hard :lmao:

I just watch them because I don't have nothing better to watch and I have already invested in the series :shrug:

the reason I'm still watching The Vampire Diaries even thi they didn't had good season after the 3rd one :megaflop:

​I have so many series that I've just started watching/that I need to catch up on/that I need to finish its unreal. I'm always all "I'll dedicate this weekend and get it over and done with" but I don't and spend the weekend thinking "I should do something"... :laughga: mess

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

​I have so many series that I've just started watching/that I need to catch up on/that I need to finish its unreal. I'm always all "I'll dedicate this weekend and get it over and done with" but I don't and spend the weekend thinking "I should do something"... :laughga: mess

​mess I'm like that with everything else :lana:

Archived