💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No new pop album until 2016-2017?

TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

I won't be here for 2016 release

i think we have been a great fans for a much time, and i personally don't got 100% satisfied with ARTPOP. I still think her previous was a lot worth the wait and time. I don't know what Gaga's plans but i really hope for new great album, ARTPOP still luck a lot of things she did had on other albums.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

I would also like am acoustic album but not as a major release

For me, gaga is a pop artist first and foremost

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Pop music can be acoustic.

It will probably just have a more rocky edge.

Strong hooks will still be present. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

RAMROD

Or nevermore.

Weed out the petty stans.

#FUPopMusicThisIsARTPOP

:fan: :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I'd like her to experiment with her style - all the things she's been talking out are really just ideas and concepts right now, as far as we know, she's only just beginning to write this material (well, only a few months in). With Cheek To Cheek, the space performance, hopefully a tour with Tony, and the potential of a rock-oriented or acoustic-based record, I see the next few years being hugely fruitful for Gaga as an artist and musician. If anything, it might just give lots of the critics out there time to focus on her music, not on petty competition in the industry.

I wouldn't mind a break from pop music for a time. I feel like Gaga sometimes feels almost compelled to write and put out what her label wants to be good pop music; maybe some time away will help her to slowly and truly build an amazing albums-worth of killer pop/dance records :) In my opinion, some of the ARTPOP material lacks substance, so I hope that's something she'll build on in the future.

RAMROD

Well, personally I don't equate "acoustic" with "not pop". :shrug:

I think by "POP" for this fanbase standards means "EDM Music"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This is all becoming so boring.

I'm not even a fan of her anymore. I just like her old stuff. Everything she's done after Applause, apart from the video of GUY is a total mess, goodbye Gaga. When you remember that you are a popstar, just knock up.

:tea:

Pop music is much a broader genre than people think. For instance, Adele still makes pop music even though it's much more acoustic, and look at how successful she's been with that. I wouldn't mind seeing Gaga make music like that.

giskardsb

I would prefer when Gaga says she would "like" to do something that fans quit thinking she "promised" something and give her crap about it later. This is why she should not tell this fanbase a damn thing.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Yeah this. They seem to want Gaga to make the same specific genre of music each time. We have 4 albums of dance music, I think that's enough for now.

Archived