💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

No new pop album until 2016-2017?

TonzaPOP123

Featured Posts

TonzaPOP123

Gaga has recently said that she's working on an acoustic album. So no pop music obviously. We won't probably get any leaks/ACT II songs ever. I think that Gaga should keep some of her f*cking promises. I loved ARTPOP and Born This Way but I want to hear more pop music from Gaga. I think Gaga HAS to release a new POP album next year. And I don't think those ACT II songs are so top secret (but I still want to hear them). Cheek To Cheek will be a nice addition, but it won't be Gaga's 4th STUDIO album. It's a duet album. Just my opinion :)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

"I feel like I came in through pop music but I never really belonged there."

- Lady Gaga, 2014

"I will always be a popstar."

- Lady Gaga, 2013

I don't know anymore tbh.

monketsharona

I agree she needs to do a new pop album after her 'break' from pop music on CtC 

Electric Venus

she changes her mind daily, she'll be all "pop music will never be low brow!!" again by tomorrow

ThatSLAYGUY

I think Gaga's next album will be a mix of Rock/Power Ballads/Acoustic/Pop

I think a full album of one type of song from an artist like Gaga is a bit out-of-character  :confused:

I dunno :shrug:

Maybe 2015? She'll be performing in space, right? She can't serve dem Jazz songs there. :toofunny:

I am more than HAPPY to have an acoustic album, it is well needed tbh.

Yess. She is so incredible when it is just her and a piano. She can write acoustic pop tunes anyway. I know she said she was going a classic rock route, but if it's popular then I suppose that means she is making pop music anyway :shrug: 

Personally, i'm here for more diversity. I'll miss her as a pop musician if she abandons pop completely but as long as I like the music it doesn't really matter.

She is an established act at this point. She doesn't really NEED to do anything.

Bloody Matt

I think Gaga's next album will be a mix of Rock/Power Ballads/Acoustic/Pop

I think a full album of one type of song from an artist like Gaga is a bit out-of-character  :confused:

This... I don't know why this fanbase always needs to be so dramatic...

At the end we'll get a POP album with only organic instruments and no electronic stuff I think. Just calm down.

SlaeUrAnus

Ffs Gags.

I do not want another 2 year pop hiatus. I would be happy with an acoustic album tbf. It will rub it in haters faces that our fav is better than theirs.

In my messy era.

I think we should just be happy that she is making music in whatever form it is. if it's not to your taste, there will probably be the next album. :) Yes, I understand waiting sucks, but sometimes you gotta. ;)

MrFameKills

She changes her mind all the time so we never know  :toofunny:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

It's like rockstar moved to dance genre and was expecting fans to enjoy it. If she can't aknowledge what she is best in, then most probably her career won't recover.

Bloody Matt

It's like rockstar moved to dance genre and was expecting fans to enjoy it. If she can't aknowledge what she is best in, then most probably her career won't recover.

Caaaalm down. These speculationts about her leaving pop music are just made up by drama queens in this fanbase.

Archived