💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Gaga would never auto-tune her voice again."

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Miranda Sings

I highly doubt this will ever happen. Auto-Tune is standard industry practice. She never uses it in outragous quantities, and I would bet she will continue to use it the way she does.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

It's nice to hear she's excited about music again, whether it comes true or not... at least she's excited! :party:

eifulien

Paper Gangsta says Hi!  :awesome:

Good for her. She never really needed it. But I admit that she knows how to use it and definitely make a pop song more catchy.

Ray of Light

Sigh. Her voice. Her call. But there's nothing wrong with auto tune. Especially for the amount / purpose that Gaga uses it for.

Nick1495

SHICD? HML? :hehe:

Yea I guess in the sense of making her voice sound altered. I guess when I think of autotuning I think of the singers that have horrible singing voices and use auto tuning to sound better.

heavymlover

Well, in Gaga's case auto-tune is not always bad. HML and Sexxx Dreams would never sound good without it.

Aura Veil

Maybe that crying bit in the Anything Goes music video was her actually recording L​ush Life  :confused:

codymonster

I'm down with that. Listening her to her live, she can do so many different things with her voice. There's nothing that I love more than listening to an album where you can clearly hear the artist busting out the notes :legend:

TimisaMonster

She declared to us, with complete sincerity and confidence that she would never auto-tune her voice again.

Even I know that's not possible :usrs:

....auto tune doesn't mean she can't sing....some legit like the way it makes their voice sound. Plus, there are different degrees of auto tune. Gaga uses minimal compared to someone like Katy.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived