💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Jeff's DM about ARTPOP Act 2 is true?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Weasel

But as far as I see, he is clicking it and you can definitely see the click react like it does in twitter.

Yah but after that the screen is completely blank so who knows who he's talking to.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys so I did some testing. I went into my DM's and made a fake convo with someone. If he had change it, when he clicked back into the DM it would of reseted back to the real convo. The only way this is fake if it's actually 2 videos merged into one......

Ronlop

Yah but after that the screen is completely blank so who knows who he's talking to.

Yeah but also notice that when he clicks that DM, You can see the last things he said and it matches. Could he edit that as well ? :confused:

I don't know what to believe right now as well

He might've used inspect element on his computer to change his messages, I've done it before to test it and when I refresh it's still edited for me so I'm kinda confused on if this video is legit or not

FrankGutz

I don't know what to believe anymore :duck:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Ronlop

Can someone ask him to do a full video please? :rip: Let's finally know if this is true or not.

Weasel

Yeah but also notice that when he clicks that DM, You can see the last things he said and it matches. Could he edit that as well ? :confused:

I don't know what to believe right now as well

That's pretty easy when you're just using a bunch of pics. 

Ronlop

That's pretty easy when you're just using a bunch of pics. 

Hmm well...could someone maybe ask him to shoot a full video or atleast admit he is faking this? :rip:

I find all of this kind of weird as well. And we're not even sure Jeff even knows something

HausOfRobbie

I tried making the camera size bigger, but this was what we got. I was using CamStudio,and it was kind of laggy to begin with. Ronlop knows I spent like 2 minutes recording then uploading. It's your choice whether to believe or not. I'm not pitching this for the masses to see; I was talking to Ronlop to see and he wanted proof himself so I gave him the video. I told him he could make the thread with the original screenshot & now could make the thread about the video if he wanted. If you all don't want to believe, that's your choice; I'm not fighting to make you believe, I'm just spilling what I do know. We'll all see in a month or two, anyway, I guess. :shrug:

Ride With You

This is not a video, these are just a bunch of screen shots. I could literally make one right now with Gaga telling me stuff  :manicure:

exactly.

can we just not be stupid for once..

Archived