"Eau de Gaga" Discussion

ratchethoe

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Can someone please test how noticeable is? How long it lasts? These are the two things I really want to know :flutter: 

But does any perfume really make you think "winter"?

Aye, all the cheap stuff my mum gives me at Xmas :rofl: it's a sin lol

Aye, all the cheap stuff my mum gives me at Xmas :rofl: it's a sin lol

:dead: My Mum even gave me Fame for Christmas last year (never mind I already had over 10 bottle of it :lol: ) but at least she knew what I liked. ;)

TraeumereiLPB

30 natural ingredients? I am a bit skeptical, but there are quite cheap naturals, so it could be true. But usually these celeb scents are full of nasty and cheap synthetics (nothing against synthetic ingredients, there are great ones. But certain cheap ones are horrible!). I hope it will not be aquatic in any way. Aquatic fragrances are damn tricky, there is only a handful of good ones. The rest of them smell like some toilet freshener :millie:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

lodylody

I'm unbelievably excited for this, but hope it doesn't smell too citrusy... I'm hoping there's more tea and violet than lime :yes:

Never smelled those. But women's perfume tends to be more light and floral and summery anyway, so it never really reminds me of winter.

you should reeeeeeeeeally go try the Byredo line! you're missing out!

I've never even heard of it before. :rip:

Gaga's fave photographers Inez & Vinoodh have made a special scent for Byredo, it's called 1996. It's fantastic!

Gaga's fave photographers Inez & Vinoodh have made a special scent for Byredo, it's called 1996. It's fantastic!

But is Byredo the name of the perfume or the brand or?

The brand, yes! Sorry :)

Hmm so like Coty then. They have a product called Gypsy Water? :dead:

OMG it costs $220 for a bottle in Australia? :rip: I am never paying that much for a bottle of perfume!

lodylody

Hmm so like Coty then. They have a product called Gypsy Water? :dead:

OMG it costs $220 for a bottle in Australia? :rip: I am never paying that much for a bottle of perfume!

:what: 

For that price I'll stick with my tacky celebrity fragrances thank you very much :reductive: 

:what:

For that price I'll stick with my tacky celebrity fragrances thank you very much :reductive:

Me too....hello Pink Friday for $29. :dead:

Archived