💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kate Bush

Pluto

What is your favourite Kate Album?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Kate Album?

• The Kick Inside
    • Lionheart
    • Never for Ever
    • The Dreaming
    • Hounds of Love
    • The Sensual World
    • The Red Shoes
    • Aerial
    • Director's Cut
    • 50 Words for Snow

Featured Posts

Caesium

Revive this thread :giveup:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

I got excited because I saw the Kate Bush thread had jumped.  :fat:

• 3 weeks later...
fameandmonsters

I really love the Kick Inside, Never For Ever, the Sensual World, and Hounds of Love the most. Honestly touched Gaga knows who she is with her 'Don't Give Up' cover.

• 3 weeks later...
Dr Rogoe

Hi there Bushes! New comer here!

I'm currently trying to get into Kate Bush (been too busy to sit down with a proper headphone :giveup: ) 

I've only listened to about a dozen of her songs so far (picked randomly from each album) and they were all are beautiful to my ear. 

My favorites so far: WH, Moving, There Goes A Tenner, Babooshka, King Of The Mountain, and of course Running Up That Hill :woohoo:(Both old and new versions, the video is beautiful )

nativenewyorker

I'm currently trying to get into Kate Bush (been too busy to sit down with a proper headphone :giveup: ) 

I've only listened to about a dozen of her songs so far (picked randomly from each album) and they were all are beautiful to my ear. 

My favorites so far: WH, Moving, There Goes A Tenner, Babooshka, King Of The Mountain, and of course Running Up That Hill :woohoo:(Both old and new versions, the video is beautiful )

Have you heard Cloudbusting? Amazing. 

Caesium

​"Bushes" :rip:

When you have the time, try and listen to one of her albums all the way through, especially with Hounds Of Love and Aerial. The second halves of both are pieces of music that need to be heard in one sitting to be fully appreciated and have the effect they were meant too :woohoo:

I listen to The Ninth Wave every so often in bed with my eyes closed in the pitch black and it takes me to another place I swear. One of the greatest pieces of music of ALL time :giveup:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Dr Rogoe

Have you heard Cloudbusting? Amazing. 

​Yeah, like once during a lunch break :emma: I'll need to listen to it again. Excited! 

​"Bushes" :rip:

When you have the time, try and listen to one of her albums all the way through, especially with Hounds Of Love and Aerial. The second halves of both are pieces of music that need to be heard in one sitting to be fully appreciated and have the effect they were meant too 

I listen to The Ninth Wave every so often in bed with my eyes closed in the pitch black and it takes me to another place I swear. One of the greatest pieces of music of ALL time 

The exact reason why I havent listened to The Ninth Wave yet (Its concept is freaking beautiful!) or any albums fully for that matter. I don't want that magical first-listening experience to be eclipsed by other distraction. I need a proper headphone session in the dark :legend:. 

Hopefully on this weekend, I'll finally have time to experience them :flutter:

• 4 weeks later...
Riot Poof

When is Kate Bush gonna release Before the Dawn on DVD and CD? :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived