Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

Okay I'm done watching the video. And it was such a big letdown tbh. :noparty:

its less tacky than Dark Horse tho :rip:

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's terrible and childish and the same goes for that awful song. I give it a 2 for the Mondrian reference and her desperate attempt to push art into pop. that b*.

Edited by Koons
"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

It's... okay. It'a cute little video that kind of travels through the decades with the aid of vintage fashion. There's absolutely nothing in common with ARTPOP tho.

because some people here are so hypocrite sometimes

it's so not ok for other artist to make a cheap video, but for Gaga it's ok. It's not ok for Katy to have a balloon car in her show but it's ok far Gaga to have a balloon castle. The majority in this forum is making so much projection on other artists for the self-unsatisfactory towards Gaga that when it comes to call the truth about it, it's the third war. One thing I noticed on this forum is the hypocrisy. If Gaga does it it's perfect and so unique and artistic, but as soon as another artist do it you are the first one to point it out and called it cheap reductive, etc. Be constant seriously, you all look so fool sometimes

there's a difference between simple and cheap

just like single ladies, the video is simple but slays

and no gaga is always dragged by her desisions, I don't like everything she does, I'm not really happy with the artrave and I honestly think she ruined the ARTPOP era with stupid desitsons but I'm not saying that 23423452353425 times like you do and bring gaga into pointless and unnecessary comparations, I also give Katy credit, I actually think the prismatic tour is amazing and well done and I love Prism, it's my jam lately but her videos have not been the best this era, some of them have been extremely tacky to my eyes  but that's just my opinion

ryn9.gif

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Anyone saying the Applause video is cheap should be slaped by Inez and Vinoohd.

OT: better that the last 2 videos, very fun and sweet!!

Yanko

because some people here are so hypocrite sometimes

it's so not ok for other artist to make a cheap video, but for Gaga it's ok. It's not ok for Katy to have a balloon car in her show but it's ok far Gaga to have a balloon castle. The majority in this forum is making so much projection on other artists for the self-unsatisfactory towards Gaga that when it comes to call the truth about it, it's the third war. One thing I noticed on this forum is the hypocrisy. If Gaga does it it's perfect and so unique and artistic, but as soon as another artist do it you are the first one to point it out and called it cheap reductive, etc. Be constant seriously, you all look so fool sometimes

if gaga makes a cheap and tacky **** like dark horse video she will be dragged to the pits she is dragged when she stands up for herself she is dragged when she wears a black wig she is dragged for almost everything so :manicure: yes there is hypocrisy but this argument is invalid cause gaga gets dragged for almost everything she does 

Edited by valar morghulis

yeah im GLAD gaga would never make a video like this cluttered mess....

GUY was a cluttered mess tho. All those ****ing clipped shots. Made the video bot painful and difficult to follow.

Edited by Mast

Prismatic

just like madonna, britney and katy fans treat gaga

your point?

anywa that guy Houdini is supposed to be a gaga fan but all he does is shade gaga

ryn9.gif

There will always be a few individuals that will dislike another artist no matter what, but my point is that I rarely see anything positive that goes to Katy.

I've never been on a Britney or Madonna forum so I don't know how negative or nice are them, but I do admit, they are some Madonna fans that throw shade at Gagz on Twitter.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Ray of Light

I've watched this again, and I actually really like it. It's simplistic and sweet. The koi fish scene >>> :legend:

AND WHY MUST PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING GAGA AND ARTPOO UP TO PROVE A POINT :giveup: godamnit shut the **** up and focus on Katy here; not how "cheap" Gaga's video was.

Edit: ARTPOO :giveup: I meant ARTPOP but... BYE :giveup:

Edited by Ray of Light
  • Thanks 1