Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Jase

SCREAMING @ that trailer. It legit gave me goosebumps. 3 months away, though. UGH :giveup:

Why do I have a disgusting feeling that this seasons major death will be Daryl...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

As for the Rick/Morgan stuff, Robert Kirkman has said they'll be the spine of the sixth season -

"Having Rick and Morgan together, finally, again is a huge deal, and it's definitely going to be a big part of season 6. Now it's a very different Rick and a very different Morgan who are going to have a completely different relationship. And it's the questions of how they're going to interact, how they're going to work together - if they're going to work together - and what comes from those interactions is going to be basically the spine of season six"

LoveandMagic

Oh, I can't wait!

SCREAMING @ that trailer. It legit gave me goosebumps. 3 months away, though. UGH :giveup:

Why do I have a disgusting feeling that this seasons major death will be Daryl...

If Daryl dies, I know a lot of people that will stop watching. I probably will, same if Michonne or Carol and possibly Glen die. I like their characters too much. One tell though when someone will die is when they take a fairly minor secondary character and suddenly build them up several episodes. They usually like to kill someone "major" within the first episode, mid-season finale, or end of the season. They say it's because the character's story is at an end, but I think it's just because of ratings and to get people talking. I think Maggie will be one of the next to go. I hope to see more of Tara.

As for the Rick/Morgan stuff, Robert Kirkman has said they'll be the spine of the sixth season -

"Having Rick and Morgan together, finally, again is a huge deal, and it's definitely going to be a big part of season 6. Now it's a very different Rick and a very different Morgan who are going to have a completely different relationship. And it's the questions of how they're going to interact, how they're going to work together - if they're going to work together - and what comes from those interactions is going to be basically the spine of season six"

I look forward to seeing more of this.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

ryhanna

I wouldn't mind if Daryl died, tbh. 6 seasons is a good run, especially for a character who was only ever intended to be minor, never existed in the comics, and was originally planned to die in season 1. He's cool and all but I've been losing interest in him quite a lot. I'd rather Daryl than Abraham, Morgan, Michonne, Sasha, Carol ect. But that's just me. 

ALSO, here's a little bit of news: The premiere episode will be 90 MINUTES, just like the season 5 finale.

n0ne

Loving the trailer, this season looks action packed and very suspenseful but that could be just because of the editing lol.

I love Rick but I'm excited to see how everyone will question him and his leadership.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

yASSsss

wow,just wow :giveup: 

i hope they'll reveal something about Daryl's love life......that poor guy's been alone for a very long time..

i'm here for Daryl-Aaron :party: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ryhanna

I want to show you guys something cool from the trailer, but I'm still not sure how to embed images. I'll give it a try soon. Carol fans are gonna love it.

Ambrosia

I want to show you guys something cool from the trailer, but I'm still not sure how to embed images. I'll give it a try soon. Carol fans are gonna love it.

If you can't embed, that's okay; we can follow the link.  I'm not a huge Carol fan but I'm wagging my tail in anticipation over here.

My betrayal.  :giveup:  I almost don't mind anymore if the love of my TV life (Daryl) gets the ax.  I think I'll like Morgan more; he has so much personality and to survive alone?  He's the only one that will stand up to Rick and maybe even win.  :sara:

But, I think Daryl has a ginormous character shield so I think he's staying put.  And if he does go out, I think they will devote one entire episode to just him and his demise.  :fat:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Ambrosia

I wouldn't mind if Daryl died, tbh. 6 seasons is a good run, especially for a character who was only ever intended to be minor, never existed in the comics, and was originally planned to die in season 1. He's cool and all but I've been losing interest in him quite a lot. I'd rather Daryl than Abraham, Morgan, Michonne, Sasha, Carol ect. But that's just me. 

ALSO, here's a little bit of news: The premiere episode will be 90 MINUTES, just like the season 5 finale.

I agree with this post 100% but I'd replace Sasha with Glenn.  :stalkga:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

ryhanna

If you can't embed, that's okay; we can follow the link.  I'm not a huge Carol fan but I'm wagging my tail in anticipation over here.

My betrayal.  :giveup:  I almost don't mind anymore if the love of my TV life (Daryl) gets the ax.  I think I'll like Morgan more; he has so much personality and to survive alone?  He's the only one that will stand up to Rick and maybe even win.  :sara:

But, I think Daryl has a ginormous character shield so I think he's staying put.  And if he does go out, I think they will devote one entire episode to just him and his demise.  :fat:

Oops, I forgot about the Carol thing. Here's 3 screenshots from the trailer, which all appear to be likely to be Carol:

qnjJ0Hv.jpgLA45CgX.pngPzGcaWH.png

From the looks of it, someone breaks into Alexandria (some of the Wolves maybe? There's no way she'd be shooting at actual Alexandrians) and Carol goes all Terminus on them. It looks like the same jacket in all three screen caps, and the gun looks to be the small pistol Carol's been carrying on her since they arrived in Alexandria. 

n0ne

Oops, I forgot about the Carol thing. Here's 3 screenshots from the trailer, which all appear to be likely to be Carol:

qnjJ0Hv.jpgLA45CgX.pngPzGcaWH.png

From the looks of it, someone breaks into Alexandria (some of the Wolves maybe? There's no way she'd be shooting at actual Alexandrians) and Carol goes all Terminus on them. It looks like the same jacket in all three screen caps, and the gun looks to be the small pistol Carol's been carrying on her since they arrived in Alexandria. 

Go Carol, I really like how she has evolved, especially in the last 2 seasons.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...
ryhanna

Alanna Masterson (Tara Chambler) announced today that she's going to be a mother soon!

image.jpg

Congrats to her!!!!

EDIT: For anyone wondering, no, it doesn't necessarily mean Tara's going to die this season, but it's always a possibility. Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha) was pregnant all through season 5, but the producers covered it up with her wearing Bob's jacket and avoiding shots that showed her belly too much. 

ryhanna

when does this start? 

October 11. I'll add the date to the title closer to the premiere as a reminder for people. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived