Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

So I'm spending Valentine's Day wondering who these group of people are?  They can't be marauders, since we've already had that, they can't be cannibals; been there done that.  Turning people into slaves has been done a la Grady, and an idyllic community where everything is ok but it's really not is used up.  What could it be?

Happy Valentine's Day my zombie lovers.  :thissickbeat:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

So I'm spending Valentine's Day wondering who these group of people are?  They can't be marauders, since we've already had that, they can't be cannibals; been there done that.  Turning people into slaves has been done a la Grady, and an idyllic community where everything is ok but it's really not is used up.  What could it be?

Happy Valentine's Day my zombie lovers.  :thissickbeat:

zombie.gif         gif1.gif

Mars..........or bust!

ryhanna

Ugh, absolutely loved this episode.

Seriously, so many character interactions I've been waiting for aaaaallllllllllll season. Best of all was Maggie and Sasha. I've been dying to see those two have more scenes together since they teamed up to battle some walkers in season 4. Not to mention, their last scene together watching the sunrise was absolutely gorgeous.

Who was that guy that approached Sasha and Maggie toward the end of episode 10?

You can't trust someone looking crisp as fxck the day after a crazy ass storm, knowing exactly where Rick would be.  :gum:

Ambrosia

You can't trust someone looking crisp as fxck the day after a crazy ass storm, knowing exactly where Rick would be. 

I was thinking his boots were a bit too shiny myself.  Emoticon-Think.gif

I was thinking for a second the surprise water supply might be from Morgan but then thought, Morgan's too cool to approach them in such a lame ass way.

I liked the sequence where Daryl saw the walkers and guarded the door without calling for help... then another survivor came, and another... none calling for help but all knowing they still wanted to survive and they can, if they work as a group.  :yes:  The old barn was left in tact but the walkers were trapped with fallen trees - act of God?  Good things have been happening since Father Gabriel burned his (stole?). 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I was thinking for a second the surprise water supply might be from Morgan but then thought, Morgan's too cool to approach them in such a lame ass way.

I liked the sequence where Daryl saw the walkers and guarded the door without calling for help... then another survivor came, and another... none calling for help but all knowing they still wanted to survive and they can, if they work as a group.  :yes:  The old barn was left in tact but the walkers were trapped with fallen trees - act of God?  Good things have been happening since Father Gabriel burned his (stole?). 

Maybe he had a shoe shine zombie? :haha:  Another untrustworthy person I suspect (It is difficult to be optimistic in a world of unexpected surprises.).

I thought this episode reflected on the hopelessness. They would have been far better off if Eugene's secret lie was maintained. The preacher finally accepted he is not worthy as a minister and consequently this may prove he is more useful to the group without the collar. 

Mars..........or bust!

I loved the episode. Especially the scene where Daryl tried to externalize/make his mental condition visible by grinding the cigarette out. :fat:

They didn't have to kill that tiny worm in the beginning, though. :fat:

Oooo that black man died. :rip: I missed last night's episode

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

ryhanna

Are you guys enjoying this season more than the last one?

In bits and pieces. The last season's probably my favourite season. The cannibals story was amazing in this season, and the last two episodes have been fantastic too, but the whole hospital thing drags the season down a bit.

The first episode of this season is one of the best WD episodes - then it all seemed to go down hill with the hospital garbage. Hoping it gets back on track with the second part of the season, although the last two episodes have dragged even though I did enjoy them.

Blue Jeans

Ohh it really happened ? I thought Maggie had a nightmare :deadbanana:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived