Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PARTYNAUSEOUS Performed On A French TV Show?

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

Apparently Gaga has prerecorded a performance of PARTYNAUSEOUS when she was last in Paris, for a French TV show called "Secret Story", airing tonight! It's just a rumor for for now, but people are saying it has been confirmed by the channel that airs the show

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Girl Under You

Probably fake. Why are people trying to make rumours about Brooklyn Nights and PARTYNAUSEOUS? They're unreleased songs, not singles, not even released songs

antpats2

Source = twitter ( :megaflop: ) but still everyone is saying it's happening so idk

ARTPOPART

I live in France and this is a reality show like Big Brother and there isn't any live performance by any artist there so it's FAKE!

Elizabeth

oh man I'm almost certain this is fake but I'd love it if she actually performed partynauseous.

TEANUS

Wait, when was she last in Paris. Cause if it's back from like January during Blackout 2.0 then u don't believe it. But if she went during the June break or for Donatella's birthday this week then it might be true if the channel confirmed it. PS. Where's the source of the channel confirming it?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Teri Hatcher

:toofunny: I wish it was real

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Archived