💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official PS3 Gameshare Thread

Voltaic

Featured Posts

For the people that have a PS3 I had an idea of gamesharing with the community.

Why I'm suggesting is the popular 'game sharing' which means offering your games to someone else requesting a particular game or receiving offers from other users. It's free and it's a WIN/WIN!

Also you can get more than one game, you can get ALL the games the other account has.

If you have bought games digitally through the PS Store you can share your content with

only ONE user. That means exchange your username and password to someone else and vice-versa.

When 6 months have passed, you both can deactive your respective accounts on the other console you shared it and start over gamesharing with someone else (Or the person you gave your info can deactivate the account through their console anytime they want).

There are a LOT of scammers out there so you have to be really carefull but, we're a family so I wouldn't expect any betrayals :flop: right? Last year I gameshared and got GTA V!

I think it's a great idea for this forum!

My digital collection are: 

-Resident Evil 2

-Resident Evil 3

-Resident Evil 4 HD (My favorite game in life)

-Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

-Resident Evil Revelations

-Uncharted 3 

-Little Big Planet 1

-Infamous

-Fat Princess

Join us on this journey and start giving and receiving like the LORDe wanted us to be.   :kissga: btw I'm looking for The Last Of Us or Tomb Raider.

(User information will be exchanged through PRIVATE MESSAGES obviously)

Spyro

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Crash Bandicoot

Crash 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Crash: WARPED

Crash Team Racing

Um Jammer Lammy 

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

I can't share them now, cause I lost the power cable for the PS3. :flop:

Spyro the Dragon

MonsterJay

For the people that have a PS3 I had an idea of gamesharing with the community.

Why I'm suggesting is the popular 'game sharing' which means offering your games to someone else requesting a particular game or receiving offers from other users. It's free and it's a WIN/WIN!

Also you can get more than one game, you can get ALL the games the other account has.

If you have bought games digitally through the PS Store you can share your content with

only ONE user. That means exchange your username and password to someone else and vice-versa.

When 6 months have passed, you both can deactive your respective accounts on the other console you shared it and start over gamesharing with someone else (Or the person you gave your info can deactivate the account through their console anytime they want).

There are a LOT of scammers out there so you have to be really carefull but, we're a family so I wouldn't expect any betrayals :flop: right? Last year I gameshared and got GTA V!

I think it's a great idea for this forum!

My digital collection are: 

-Resident Evil 2

-Resident Evil 3

-Resident Evil 4 HD (My favorite game in life)

-Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

-Resident Evil Revelations

-Uncharted 3 

-Little Big Planet 1

-Infamous

-Fat Princess

Join us on this journey and start giving and receiving like the LORDe wanted us to be.   :kissga: btw I'm looking for The Last Of Us or Tomb Raider.

(User information will be exchanged through PRIVATE MESSAGES obviously) 

:giveup:  :giveup:  :giveup:

• 11 months later...
Hexxx

Exchanging passwords and stuff to get each others games??? That's really nice and thoughtful. 

also, you don't have to make another log in user on the ps3 to play the exchanged games do you?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived