Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ did not air the full DWUW video

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Don't post the link to the TMZ live stream. You'll be getting a trojan downloader along with your WP. 

So are we still getting this? It's almost 1 am here and I am not sure whether I should stay up waiting for something to happen :toofunny:

DanceInTheFlames

How can Gaga's team not be behind this somehow, considering TMZ is being so public about releasing/leaking it. Doesn't that mean they could get epically sued if they didn't have permission?

Zsolti

So are we still getting this? It's almost 1 am here and I am not sure whether I should stay up waiting for something to happen :toofunny:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

GagaMyBlood95

This could potentially hurt her career worse than Judas :toofunny:this is on the level of JB using the N-word

Nothing is on that level lol

There are worse videos that this one, Idk why are people so shocked?

When did we learn to see Gaga as a good girl? 

Edited by GaGaMyBlood95

CHROMATICA 2020

I finally caught up with this thread! :excited2:

Now honestly, I don't think we're getting much.

However for some reason Gaga will look bad if TMZ openly says Gaga didn't want them to leak it.

LadyCaligula

Nothing is on that level lol

There are worse videos that this one, Idk why are people so shocked?

When did we learn to see Gaga as a good girl? 

I think sympathizing/glorifying a rapist is just as bad if not worse than using a racial slur...

Mariann

Well then I think Team Gaga is going about this the entirely wrong way. 

Gaga and her team are just gonna have to accept that the video is going to become publicly available AT SOME POINT. 

Which means, I think they should pre-emptively release it through her own youtube channel. Use the momentum and attention to direct people to her views, not to TMZ. 

I just think it's a mistake if they try to "ignore" the issue & keep it from spreading.. because it's impossible. 

Yeah, now it's her chance to make some statement about it instead of letting others do the talking. It's too late to hide it. 

LadyCaligula

Do any of you all think the documentary is a load of BS and he was just there to shoot potential footage for this vid...or it was scrapped and some added to this vid/

GagaMyBlood95

I think sympathizing/glorifying a rapist is just as bad if not worse than using a racial slur...

You mean making a song/video with a singer who actually has talent right?

God, and people say monsters are "acceptable"...

Lana Winters

Do any of you all think the documentary is a load of BS and he was just there to shoot potential footage for this vid...or it was scrapped and some added to this vid/

They were filming for the documentary WELL before Do What U Want was even a song. :smh:

Michelle

It will eventually leak in full.I am getting a kick out of reading this thread. I have been gone for awhile. Some of the post OMG

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley