💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First Gaga's boxscore are out! 14/14 SOLD OUT shows!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Whispering

The only date we can be proud of is the MSG date :sweat: haters aren't delusional. They know that the shows weren't actually sold out and they know that below 90$/ticket (it goes asow as avg 70$/ticket) for an artist like Gaga is embarassing - especially in a place like Edmonton. Use BTWB receipts to clock haters. Not... these.

There is absolutely nothing embarrassing about an artist who will end up in the top 10 tours for 2014.

With very few exceptions (including the majority of pop tarts that many here claim are "successful"), Gaga is one of the few pop girls who has put together THREE tours, from three back to back eras, that have all grossed between 1-2 million averages.

How many of the Pop girls have done the same? How many are consistently in the top 10 tours of the year, for every album era? Madonna...Beyoncé...Gaga...

Gaga is in an elite class!

Some of the fan's expectation's are unrealistic! :smh:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

The only date we can be proud of is the MSG date :sweat: haters aren't delusional. They know that the shows weren't actually sold out and they know that below 90$/ticket (it goes asow as avg 70$/ticket) for an artist like Gaga is embarassing - especially in a place like Edmonton. Use BTWB receipts to clock haters. Not... these.

Have you seen those half empty floor pics people were posting? Everything sold out. The gross might be a bit lower than expected but the average for all the shows together is still close to a million. It's closer to what fans were expecting than to what haters were expecting tbh.

Rainbow Unicorn

:applause:

You're sooooooooooooooo right

also the Roseland Ballroom box score was released!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAS GAGA SLAP ME WHILE YOU SING SEXXX DREAMS IN COUNTRY VERSION AND ASIA IS FEEDING ME WITH MASHED POTATOES!!!!

brb tweeting this to Gaga. :derpga:

djBuffoon

Have you seen those half empty floor pics people were posting? Everything sold out. The gross might be a bit lower than expected but the average for all the shows together is still close to a million. It's closer to what fans were expecting than to what haters were expecting tbh.

Exactly :fail: :fail: :fail:

Gypsy Life

The only date we can be proud of is the MSG date :sweat: haters aren't delusional. They know that the shows weren't actually sold out and they know that below 90$/ticket (it goes asow as avg 70$/ticket) for an artist like Gaga is embarassing - especially in a place like Edmonton. Use BTWB receipts to clock haters. Not... these.

100.gif

Arturo

Some gross is bad because the merch is absolute **** compared to the BTW ball.

Merch doesn't play a part in boxscores.

It's pure ticket sales.

That's a $1m average per show during the leg with her CHEAPEST tickets.

Y'all need to stop ****ting your diapers and enjoy what we have or we'll be looking for 0 sold-out shows like some others in the future.

photo-16699.jpg?_r=1400883368

I'm also seeing people comparing these numbers to someone else's numbers which is 13 decades into her career. Are you serious?

At least compare them with her contemporaries or something if you want a fair comparison.

100.gif

:rip: i love you

But seriously, the gross is underwhelming but not embarrassing or anything to be ashamed of.

The girl is making $1.000.000 per show in her "decay", being "irrelevant", "over" and a "flop". :fat:  Imo this is amazing, and we all know she's not at her peak at the moment. But if somebody's a hater I'm sure they'll find something to pick on even if she was making $5mil/night. I think these are great numbers. :shrug:

Whispering

A lot of those are under $1 mill per show, that's not really good

Then this gross would be terrible, right? ;)

165 Lana Del Rey, Born Casual The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, Nev. April 11, 2014 $120,640 2,900 /2,900 1 / 1 $45, $35

Any artist, who can average a million a show (or even close to it), is making plenty of money for themselves and for their concert promoter!

Gypsy Life

25 members, 144 guests

MadonnaNation's members are now crawling back on their hands here now that the grosses are out. Am I surprised?

photo-25663.jpg?_r=1402048246

Houdini

Can you make one post that doesn't compare Gaga and Madonna? :roll: It seems more likely to compare Gaga sells with Katy, Beyonce, and Miley not Madonna who has had a 30 plus year career.

it was not to compare their career, i was just trying to show that her shows were not sold out.

Whispering

MadonnaNation's members are now crawling back on their hands here now that the grosses are out. Am I surprised?

photo-25663.jpg?_r=1402048246

:yes:

It's obvious, isn't it? :hehe: Of course, they jumped right in with their comparison stats. They just happened to have those handy. :smh:

Can you make one post that doesn't compare Gaga and Madonna?  :roll: It seems more likely to compare Gaga sells with Katy, Beyonce, and Miley not Madonna who has had a 30 plus year career.

He's jot comparing them to compare two artists, but to show the actual arena size to show that the dates weren't 100% sold out. He could've used Rihanna, Pink, Britney or even myltiple artists to prove his point. When an arena sells out, it's supposed to have about the same tickets sold as other sold out shows.

I'm not mad about it, though. LiveNation should keep doing this, as long as Monsters who like numbers don't delude themselves into thinking that everything's 100% sold out.

Houdini

He's jot comparing them to compare two artists, but to show the actual arena size to show that the dates weren't 100% sold out. He could've used Rihanna, Pink, Britney or even myltiple artists to prove his point. When an arena sells out, it's supposed to have about the same tickets sold as other sold out shows.

I'm not mad about it, though. LiveNation should keep doing this, as long as Monsters who like numbers don't delude themselves into thinking that everything's 100% sold out.

exact. i used Madonna because we all know she brings the maximum capacity numbers and she uses similar stage configuration than Gaga

Archived