💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Final Fantasy

Vampira

Featured Posts

Ugh. I love Final Fantasy :wub:

Final Fantasy X & Final Fantasy X-2 for Playstation 2 with Yuna & her guardians and then the other was with Yuna Paine Rikku. *DIE* It was amazing.

And i'm actually playing right now Final Fantasy 9 on my computer. Then I stopped because school came along.

I always loved Shiva. QUEEN † SHIVA.

jk jk jk :excited: :excited: :wub:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

I admit...I've only played FF I-VI and X. I'm a horrible person.

FF Tactics is good, though. Never played any of the Advance ones.

I actually like the 2D games better, but 7, 9, 10, and 12 are all pretty good. Worth playing, at least.

I actually like the 2D games better, but 7, 9, 10, and 12 are all pretty good. Worth playing, at least.

I played the beginning of XII (my brother bought the LE on release), but I just could not get a hold on it. I've since lost it, though. I do want to play XIII...but God knows when that will ever happen. Edited by RabbitDoubt

So it's pretty late at night here, and I was driving down the interstate when Blinded by Light came up on shuffle, and damned if I didn't feel like a top-secret revolutionary soldier or something.

Then Not Myself Tonight came on :flop:

Ugh. I love Final Fantasy :wub:

Final Fantasy X & Final Fantasy X-2 for Playstation 2 with Yuna & her guardians and then the other was with Yuna Paine Rikku. *DIE* It was amazing.

And i'm actually playing right now Final Fantasy 9 on my computer. Then I stopped because school came along.

I always loved Shiva. QUEEN † SHIVA.

jk jk jk :excited: :excited: :wub:

OMG, someone who actually liked X-2 like me. :emo:

tumblr_loxc9qR0wf1qaof1mo1_500.jpg

LionHeartedGirl

^ Lenne! :emo:

I love X-2, one game I actually enjoy fighting to gain abilities. Plus Lenne and Shuyin are so cute, and Paine, and Baralai! X-2 needs more love.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking here, but does it bother anyone else that the only Final Fantasy characters to appear in Kingdom Hearts are from 7 and up? With the exception of Setzer, who was butchered pretty badly. Nomura has proven that he can redesign Amano's characters pretty faithfully with Dissidia, and I'd love to see Terra or Cecil in KH someday.

I just want more IX characters in it to be honest. Zidane could fit right in, Dagger and Steiner in a castle setting perhaps, they wouldn't need much re-designing either. Anyone from the pre-VII games would be lovely though - ah, I can imagine Faris and Bartz in it, that'd be heaven for me, hah. As long as they don't add any more VII characters, we have more than enough, thank you Square. :)

I love X-2, one game I actually enjoy fighting to gain abilities. Plus Lenne and Shuyin are so cute, and Paine, and Baralai! X-2 needs more love.

:hug: Yay! One more supporter. Lenne was awesome. :'( And Paine was a badass b---h.

LionHeartedGirl

:hug: Yay! One more supporter. Lenne was awesome. :'( And Paine was a badass b---h.

Yep! :hug:

Paine is seriously amazing, and I just loved Lenne and Shuyin's story, so sad and sweet. Ahhh, I just remembered the little scenes of them during a Thousand Words...

Lenne_screenshot.jpg

SHUYIN-FANS-WEBCAM.jpg

:emo:

I just want more IX characters in it to be honest. Zidane could fit right in, Dagger and Steiner in a castle setting perhaps, they wouldn't need much re-designing either. Anyone from the pre-VII games would be lovely though - ah, I can imagine Faris and Bartz in it, that'd be heaven for me, hah. As long as they don't add any more VII characters, we have more than enough, thank you Square. :)

Seriously! Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Cid, Yuffie, Zack, AND Sephiroth! Meanwhile, 9 still only has one rep in KH2, and he was thrown away as a weak side-character. Can we at least have Gilgamesh as the secret boss in KH3 instead of Sephiroth? Maybe Kefka?

Seriously, Vivi's conflict over wondering if he has a heart or not would have fit PERFECTLY into Kingdom Hearts. But no, they give him one line of dialogue and then kill him.

LionHeartedGirl

I really loved X-2 :)

BUT i wanted lulu instead of t Payne tbph :emo:

Loving all the X-2 love! Ooh, Lulu would of been great, but Paine more than made up for her absence - she's awesome, and has such a cute face. :D

And Lulu was too busy being pregnant-without-a-bump, with chubby Wakka. :toofunny:

Edited by LionHeartedGirl

LionHeartedGirl

Seriously! Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Cid, Yuffie, Zack, AND Sephiroth! Meanwhile, 9 still only has one rep in KH2, and he was thrown away as a weak side-character. Can we at least have Gilgamesh as the secret boss in KH3 instead of Sephiroth? Maybe Kefka?

Seriously, Vivi's conflict over wondering if he has a heart or not would have fit PERFECTLY into Kingdom Hearts. But no, they give him one line of dialogue and then kill him.

Too much VII by far. And Vivi - God, don't get me started. I adore him, utterly adore him, and he has such a sad, lovely story that like you said would fit perfectly in Kingdom Hearts. Instead he gets one line, and it wasn't even properly him the whole time. Annoying. They favor VII too much.

Gilgamesh would be amazing in KH! He's strong, but got enough comedy to be a lot of fun too - unlike Sephy, who, much as I love him, is getting too overused himself. Kefka could be good too... even Exdeath just for a laugh. Argh, KH3 can never live up to my hopes Final Fantasy character wise.

Maybe bringing Zidane and Kuja in would make up for Vivi's catastrophe. They already have Nomura-esque designs and voice actors for them (and the 1-6 characters), I don't see why not. They can't keep mining the 3D series for new characters, although I would like to see a handful of characters from 12 and 13.

LionHeartedGirl

^ Oh, I'd love for them to put Zidane and Kuja in - anyone from IX would just fit KH's style perfectly, probably because they're so cutely cartoon-like anyway. And of course, they already have voice actors, that's gotta make it easier.

Someone from XII would work - Vaan or Penelo especially, I'm thinking of their Revenant Wings designs - but I'm not sure if XIII would work as well.. It seems too... I don't know, serious, grown up to be in KH. Possibly why Setzer really didn't work, putting him randomly in a small light-hearted part of the game, with the cutsy tournament/game they play. I wonder why they picked Setzer of all characters: giving him a voice actor for the first time, but in a tiny part? Odd choice.

On a side note, I love the voices they picked for everyone in Dissidia, but if IX got a remake I'd like them to see if Vic Mignogna was available for Zidane. Not that his Dissidia voice actor isn't great, but well, Vic was born to voice Zidane - Ed from FMA is proof of that. :)

Edited by LionHeartedGirl

Favourites will always be 7,8.9 and 10. FF12 and 13 have been disappointments tbh, although I'm looking forward to FF13 Versus, apparently the world map where you can travel across will be back! It hasn't been a part of the FF series since FF9.