💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga knows about "betrayals" and is doing something about it!

BeeBee0

Featured Posts

monketsharona

BTW and ARTPOP eras are over so I don't see why she should release all those things...

The only things we still may get : Telephone continuation next era. New music on the APP after the update (maybe), and DWUW video (it was shot so maybe even if I don't hold my breath for this anymore)

But stop hoping for Gypsy as a single and 15 music videos. ARTPOP era is over. We won't have anything new, no new single. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW and ARTPOP eras are over so I don't see why she should release all those things...

The only things we still may get : Telephone continuation next era. New music on the APP after the update (maybe), and DWUW video (it was shot so maybe even if I don't hold my breath for this anymore)

But stop hoping for Gypsy as a single and 15 music videos. ARTPOP era is over. We won't have anything new, no new single. 

:cry:  :noparty:

Jester

Is that your tumblr?

If it is sorry, but it's the stupidest thing I've seen in ages

Not mine. I don't even have tumblr  :kisses:

Is that your tumblr?

If it is sorry, but it's the stupidest thing I've seen in ages

MonsterRocket

What do all those things have to do with 'betrayals'?? It's not that she didn't release the next paparazzi sequel or the full bad kids version because of any betrayals. Just because a couple of people in her team and Perez betrayed her doesn't mean she's full of betrayals in her life :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

What do all those things have to do with 'betrayals'?? It's not that she didn't release the next paparazzi sequel or the full bad kids version because of any betrayals. Just because a couple of people in her team and Perez betrayed her doesn't mean she's full of betrayals in her life :awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

That's not what I said. :)

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is so pathetic tbh

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MonsterRocket

That's not what I said. :)

And i didn't say you said it. But the title says 'betrayals' and then all those fame part 2, btw video 2... images appear :awkney: :awkney: It's just a logic matter to make the association :awkney:

Archived