Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 16 Istanbul, Turkey

Kayhan

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

People who went last night: did she really mention something about marrying Taylor? Some people are talking about this...

I want to know this too! Apparently it was during Gypsy. Can anyone confirm or deny?!

Totaly agree. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :sara:

She didn't sing Mary Jane Holland and Dope but she singed Judas, TEOG, You&I which is great. :legend:

:yes:

People who went last night: did she really mention something about marrying Taylor? Some people are talking about this...

I want to know this too! Apparently it was during Gypsy. Can anyone confirm or deny?!

She didn't say anything about Taylor during Gypsy

Do you hear that? It's poison.

It's really weird, I was so upset with artRave because lack of the interludes and videos, because you can't see that much from YouTube videos. BOY, HOW I WAS WRONG? The videos are the best in this tour so far. The vid. where she tapes herself while Applause and Swine, it was CRAZY! artRave is NOTHING a like what you see in YouTube videos, unlike Born This Way Ball, which was exactly like the videos. There's SO MUCH going on stage, so many details, songs are going too fast (since she doesn't sing complete songs after a while).

To elaborate on the marrying Taylor thing. I was exactly in front of the piano, the guys next to me had a sign basically saying 'Marry Taylor' on it. She saw it and actually wanted him on stage, but the security was a mess.

Another great news: at Jewels N' Drugs, dancers throw things on stage. Not one, not two, THREE DANCERS saw me rapping to the whole rapping part and threw things at me, of course other monsters were too pushy so I couldn't get any of them.

Also, Gaga invited me and my friend during Born This Way, of course, thanks to security, another girl from Iran, who didn't even knew the lyrics got on stage. (yes, she didn't knew the lyrics to Born this way)

Anyways, I wasn't too anxious to go backstage (since I don't know what to say or do if that happens) so I just enjoyed the beautiful rave. She looked directly at me several times, singing all the words to the songs and pointing at her. It's pretty satisfying for me and I didn't expected that.

It is really Art and Rave, keep in mind that. Don't try to push people or get in the front of the stage or the catwalk. I would suggest instead of stressing over seeing her, try to dance and enjoy the songs you love, playing live, I wish I did that more this concert and placed myself a little behind the crowd. The platform and catwalk makes really sense after seeing the show. For other shows ( I will also attend Berlin and Milan ones btw. ) I would suggest people not to dress for the ball, dress for a rave. Don't wear heels or any thing will keep you from dancing, like big hats. Even she doesn't wear heels and things that much on stage. Things really get heated up after PARTYNAUSEOUS. It felt really strange it was like a K-POP, heavy metal-esque, artsy fartsy dance club. 

Don't buy the tour book, it's a mess. The photos are taken out of the videos, the quality of the print is really, REALLY bad, buy two t-shirts instead, those are very pretty. 

And please, somebody, anybody. Leak those damn interludes, those were LIFE! Kudos, Hogben.

EDIT: No changes on setlist. The Paparazzi outfit was in pink, had black dots on it. While PF/JD/T she had the same wig as in ARTPOP. She didn't had the throne in DWYW. No Cake Like Lady Gaga, No Mary Jane Holland, also means no leaf confetti. Why Gaga, why you have to hurt me like this?

It's really weird, I was so upset with artRave because lack of the interludes and videos, because you can't see that much from YouTube videos. BOY, HOW I WAS WRONG? The videos are the best in this tour so far. The vid. where she tapes herself while Applause and Swine, it was CRAZY! artRave is NOTHING a like what you see in YouTube videos, unlike Born This Way Ball, which was exactly like the videos. There's SO MUCH going on stage, so many details, songs are going too fast (since she doesn't sing complete songs after a while).

To elaborate on the marrying Taylor thing. I was exactly in front of the piano, the guys next to me had a sign basically saying 'Marry Taylor' on it. She saw it and actually wanted him on stage, but the security was a mess.

Another great news: at Jewels N' Drugs, dancers throw things on stage. Not one, not two, THREE DANCERS saw me rapping to the whole rapping part and threw things at me, of course other monsters were too pushy so I couldn't get any of them.

Also, Gaga invited me and my friend during Born This Way, of course, thanks to security, another girl from Iran, who didn't even knew the lyrics got on stage. (yes, she didn't knew the lyrics to Born this way)

Anyways, I wasn't too anxious to go backstage (since I don't know what to say or do if that happens) so I just enjoyed the beautiful rave. She looked directly at me several times, singing all the words to the songs and pointing at her. It's pretty satisfying for me and I didn't expected that.

It is really Art and Rave, keep in mind that. Don't try to push people or get in the front of the stage or the catwalk. I would suggest instead of stressing over seeing her, try to dance and enjoy the songs you love, playing live, I wish I did that more this concert and placed myself a little behind the crowd. The platform and catwalk makes really sense after seeing the show. For other shows ( I will also attend Berlin and Milan ones btw. ) I would suggest people not to dress for the ball, dress for a rave. Don't wear heels or any thing will keep you from dancing, like big hats. Even she doesn't wear heels and things that much on stage. Things really get heated up after PARTYNAUSEOUS. It felt really strange it was like a K-POP, heavy metal-esque, artsy fartsy dance club. 

Don't buy the tour book, it's a mess. The photos are taken out of the videos, the quality of the print is really, REALLY bad, buy two t-shirts instead, those are very pretty. 

And please, somebody, anybody. Leak those damn interludes, those were LIFE! Kudos, Hogben.

EDIT: No changes on setlist. The Paparazzi outfit was in pink, had black dots on it. While PF/JD/T she had the same wig as in ARTPOP. She didn't had the throne in DWYW. No Cake Like Lady Gaga, No Mary Jane Holland, also means no leaf confetti. Why Gaga, why you have to hurt me like this?

are you the one who gave people numbers?

VforVendetta

Guys, the Instabul artRave date is the only one that we don't have any reviews gathered. We need your help to find these reviews and post them in that link. (if the reviews are not in english then translate the title in english and write it above the link, see the thread for examples)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/102790-artrave-the-ARTPOP-ball-reviews-database/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived