💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

homomo

Yeah I really need to go back and complete that game :dead: It used to make me panic because of the time limit :rip: I'm waiting for a remake because I can't be bothered to get the Wii from under my bed and reconnect it and everything, plus I don't have the Zelda collection Gamecube CD anymore so that'd be the only way to play it :giveup:

On another note, EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS, IT'S SO ADORABLE

hoodie-F.gif

Hoodie-B.gif

Just use the song of half time! It makes the days go by at half speed so you have six days technically! The only downside is having to finish a temple in the three day limit, or else when you go back in time it makes you redo everytning :messga:

You could try an emulator if you wanted! Also that costume is amazing! I'm being link for Halloween :party:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Just use the song of half time! It makes the days go by at half speed so you have six days technically! The only downside is having to finish a temple in the three day limit, or else when you go back in time it makes you redo everytning

You could try an emulator if you wanted! Also that costume is amazing! I'm being link for Halloween 

I guess, but would that be enough for a full run of a temple because I make sure I get everything? :confused:

Ahhh I can't do that, like I don't play games on emulators because it's not the same experience for me :laughga: Like I need to play them on consoles :giveup:

I've no clue who I'm going as, but I have a Robin Hood costume from 2-3 years ago that could easily pull off Link if I got a shield and sword :laughga:

Dayman

Yeah I really need to go back and complete that game :dead: It used to make me panic because of the time limit :rip: I'm waiting for a remake because I can't be bothered to get the Wii from under my bed and reconnect it and everything, plus I don't have the Zelda collection Gamecube CD anymore so that'd be the only way to play it :giveup:

On another note, EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS, IT'S SO ADORABLE :nick:

hoodie-F.gif

Hoodie-B.gif

I didn't realize that the hood actually resembled links hat! I'm going to have to go back to Nintendo World soon and get it now. I got this hat while i was there for $15 instead.

mI6IaqPymr20muqNySZ9JUw.jpg

Haroon

I didn't realize that the hood actually resembled links hat! I'm going to have to go back to Nintendo World soon and get it now. I got this hat while i was there for $15 instead.

mI6IaqPymr20muqNySZ9JUw.jpg

I found it on ZeldaDungeon and they said it's available on TVStoreOnline http://www.tvstoreonline.com/nintendo-zelda-link-costume-hoodie.html :P

Oooh that cap looks funky :flutter: If caps suited me then I'd consider it :omg:

Haroon

OMG GUYS I AM SO HAPPY :giveup:

So Nintendo are doing this promotional offer, so from October-January if you register a specific game like Pokemon ORAS or Smash 3DS and a Nintendo 3DS/2DS/3DS XL, then you get a free download code for one of the following games:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Yoshi's New Island

Mario Golf: World Tour

Mario Party: Island Tour

Pokemon Art Academy

So I registered my Smash 3DS that I got a few days ago, and then I realised that when I bought my 3DS XL a year and a half ago I hadn't registered it :udidnt: So I went and dug up the box from the shed and I still had the PIN code to register it, so I did and now I can claim a free game!!!

I'VE FINALLY GOT THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS :omgexcited: And I wasn't even expecting to get it so randomly and so soon :woot: :cry:

Redstreak

urgh I actually had come up with a theory the other day but I can't remember it.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• 4 weeks later...
Redstreak

Famitsu managed to sequeeze in a couple questions about Zelda U during it's interview this week... and Eiji Aonuma replied. Of course we are going to read between the lines on this, but here is the rough version based on a translation. Eiji Aonuma is claiming that Zelda U looks even better than it did when shown off at E3. In fact, here are some exact quotes on that:

“Now it looks more amazing than what was shown at E3.†- Eiji Aonuma

Beyond this, Eiji Aonuma notes the enemy seen in the E3 trailer is something we haven't really encountered before. A type of enemy that involves the need to flee on horseback while having to come up with a think ahead strategy to try and attack it during the chase.

He stresses it with the following quote:

“If an enemy like this appears, how would you beat it?†- Eiji Aonuma

It appears this may be a central theme out in the world, since there is much more free roaming space. I just hope it works beyond a QTE, which is how other games handle these type of situations most of the time. When Eiji Aonuma was asked when we will next see the game, he suggests that E3 2015 is when they should have something more to show. If the game is going to have a hope of hitting next year, E3 2015 should be a pretty safe bet for a massive blowout.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/aonuma-zelda-u-looks-even-better-than-at-e3-enemy-shown-marks-new-strategy#.VGRAiPldWSo

Darcklighter22

Famitsu managed to sequeeze in a couple questions about Zelda U during it's interview this week... and Eiji Aonuma replied. Of course we are going to read between the lines on this, but here is the rough version based on a translation. Eiji Aonuma is claiming that Zelda U looks even better than it did when shown off at E3. In fact, here are some exact quotes on that:

“Now it looks more amazing than what was shown at E3.†- Eiji Aonuma

Beyond this, Eiji Aonuma notes the enemy seen in the E3 trailer is something we haven't really encountered before. A type of enemy that involves the need to flee on horseback while having to come up with a think ahead strategy to try and attack it during the chase.

He stresses it with the following quote:

“If an enemy like this appears, how would you beat it?†- Eiji Aonuma

It appears this may be a central theme out in the world, since there is much more free roaming space. I just hope it works beyond a QTE, which is how other games handle these type of situations most of the time. When Eiji Aonuma was asked when we will next see the game, he suggests that E3 2015 is when they should have something more to show. If the game is going to have a hope of hitting next year, E3 2015 should be a pretty safe bet for a massive blowout.

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/aonuma-zelda-u-looks-even-better-than-at-e3-enemy-shown-marks-new-strategy#.VGRAiPldWSo

Nice! I hope they do like with WW  E3 preview and the graphics get a total overhaul and they stop with the cell shading...but with an open world it might be the best option. Most likely Sept 2015 release or around then, definitely not early 2015 release...I think that's why there releasing MM early 2015 to bridge until they release the Wii U game later in the year

Redstreak
Nice! I hope they do like with WW  E3 preview and the graphics get a total overhaul and they stop with the cell shading...but with an open world it might be the best option. Most likely Sept 2015 release or around then, definitely not early 2015 release...I think that's why there releasing MM early 2015 to bridge until they release the Wii U game later in the year
yeah, it's got to be a post E3 release if they already have plans to show it there

• 4 weeks later...
Haroon

Thanks Tanner for posting this :party:

NEW Zelda Wii U footage from The Game Awards :udidnt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SECWlFInyFM

Someone hold me :giveup: I can't take this :cry:

2015 will be a massive year for Nintendo, just like 2014. Majora's Mask, Star Fox and the new Zelda :legend:

Darcklighter22

Oh lawd that game will be amazing! still a tiny bit bummed for the kept cell shading but like in a previous post I made it's most likely due to just that the size of the map. But from that video it really is shaping up to be a pretty cool game!

Archived