The Legend of Zelda

Haroon

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Korok

This game is the best game that I have ever played. I've sunken 85 hours into it and according to my map I have only completed 22.76%/100% of the game. :rip: 

• 2 weeks later...
uo111
On 4/5/2017 at 9:17 PM, Haroon said:

I would've definitely gotten a Switch right away if it was backwards compatible, but as soon as I found out that it wasn't I was like "nope I'll wait :emma:" because I have quite a few unfinished games :sweat: And yeah I'll be getting one when Mario Odyssey comes out too :yay: Whether or not I'll get BoTW Wii U I'm not sure though, because I'd rather just get it once and the better version (well only a tiny bit better :rip:)

What a beautiful post :giveup: I've seen so many YouTube videos of it and I can't stop watching more, it looks so grand :deadbanana: 

The last part is what I'm confused about, like I'm not sure how you can balance the two :huh: When I first heard that you could straight away go to the final boss it seemed messy in my mind because then you just skip the story, but then again that's the player's choice and if they're in it for the story then they're surely gonna be exploring a lot and acquiring it :omg:

Maybe they'll dial it back a bit and make it like Link Between Worlds, where like the first part was linear but then the temple order after that was completely your choice. Though if they do anything less "free" than BoTW then they'll probably get super backlash :spin: 

Have you played it yet?

It's amahzing. I've beaten it and so I've decided to stop playing it until the DLC comes out in the Winter, then I'll play through the entire game again. :excited2:

Haroon
6 hours ago, uo111 said:

Have you played it yet?

It's amahzing. I've beaten it and so I've decided to stop playing it until the DLC comes out in the Winter, then I'll play through the entire game again. :excited2:

I haven't no, I'm still waiting until Super Mario Odyssey at the moment :confused: Splatoon 2 could push me over the edge, or even BoTW actually but I think if I've survived the initial first few weeks of its release without getting a Switch with that huge acclaim and praise for BoTW then I can wait until Odyssey :laughga:

uo111
8 hours ago, Haroon said:

I haven't no, I'm still waiting until Super Mario Odyssey at the moment  Splatoon 2 could push me over the edge, or even BoTW actually but I think if I've survived the initial first few weeks of its release without getting a Switch with that huge acclaim and praise for BoTW then I can wait until Odyssey

You never know what E3 will bring :stalkga:

Your self control is admirable though.

• 4 weeks later...
Princess Zelda
On 2017-3-20 at 1:18 AM, Haroon said:

I'm surprised :toofunny: Have you got Breath of the Wild?

@bionic how's the game going? :excited2:

I haven't got the game and I'm not going to until I get a Switch but I'm kinda disappointed that there are frame rate issues, it's one of the things that annoys me most :emma: Like this game was created for Wii U and it can't run smoothly on a Wii U, it's just super weird because Mario Kart 8 runs pretty much at 60 FPS consistently and a game that's coming out much later is having trouble staying at 30 FPS :air: 

I'm sorry for replying months later, especially after complaining about how dead this thread was :air: and yeah I got it on the day it was released and kind of put my life on hold to play it :smh: 

I AM DISAPPOINTED TOO. I mean, I haven't got the Switch either; I got the game for the Wii U but I plan on getting the Switch eventually.

Honestly, the Wii U version is fine. There are only frame rate issues sometimes and it's not very often, but still, it's annoying. 

Haroon
On 5/19/2017 at 4:08 PM, uo111 said:

You never know what E3 will bring :stalkga:

Your self control is admirable though.

I'M CRYING AT WHAT E3 BROUGHT :air: I'm actually planning on which TV/projector to get in my room at the moment, I've been researching and trying to educate myself on all of the possible options for like a month now. As soon as that's sorted I'm gonna get the Switch :yay: The first step was to improve the wifi in my room and I've done that because I got a powerline adapter and now my room (which previously had 2 bars of internet and would DC loads when playing 3DS games online) now has 5 full bars :woot: SORRY FOR THE ESSAY I'M JUST SO EXCITED ABOUT WHAT THE NEXT FEW MONTHS ARE BRINGING :cryga: 

On 6/12/2017 at 9:46 AM, Princess Zelda said:

I'm sorry for replying months later, especially after complaining about how dead this thread was :air: and yeah I got it on the day it was released and kind of put my life on hold to play it :smh: 

I AM DISAPPOINTED TOO. I mean, I haven't got the Switch either; I got the game for the Wii U but I plan on getting the Switch eventually.

Honestly, the Wii U version is fine. There are only frame rate issues sometimes and it's not very often, but still, it's annoying. 

LOOOOOOL :toofunny: It's alright I have times like that, I plan to reply to something for a while and then my laptop restarts to update and then I lose the tabs and never remember :rip: 

I've decided to get the Switch version in a few months but what annoys me is that I'll be juggling 2 consoles because I haven't finished my games on the Wii U yet :flop:

Korok

Me: buys the expansion pass for hard mode

Also me: Has not been able to kill a single Lynel

• 2 weeks later...
Princess Zelda
On 17/6/2017 at 9:34 AM, Haroon said:

LOOOOOOL :toofunny: It's alright I have times like that, I plan to reply to something for a while and then my laptop restarts to update and then I lose the tabs and never remember :rip: 

I've decided to get the Switch version in a few months but what annoys me is that I'll be juggling 2 consoles because I haven't finished my games on the Wii U yet :flop:

Yeah exactly :smh: that happens to me a lot.

Don't worry, I am exactly the same :giveup: what games do you have to finish on the Wii U? :gaycat:

I've been questioning whether I really want the Switch and after what Nintendo showed on E3 I'm pretty sure I do. No money yet though :neyde: I'll have to sell my soul.

Haroon
1 hour ago, Princess Zelda said:

Yeah exactly :smh: that happens to me a lot.

Don't worry, I am exactly the same :giveup: what games do you have to finish on the Wii U? :gaycat:

I've been questioning whether I really want the Switch and after what Nintendo showed on E3 I'm pretty sure I do. No money yet though :neyde: I'll have to sell my soul.

I have Bayonetta 1 to master (finished storyline on normal mode but that's like 5% of the game), gotta play on different modes and unlock everything. Gotta start and finish Bayonetta 2. Yoshi's Woolly World and New Super Mario Bros U + Super Luigi U + Super Mario 3D World need completing :spin: 

Are you gonna trade in your Wii U to get the Switch cheaper? I'm not sure whether I want to keep mine or not after I get the Switch because there are a few games that I love on here :giveup: 

Archived