💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Rise of the Tomb Raider' - HOLIDAY 2015

Antichrist

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Visual Works was behind the creation of the new trailer. They already did an amazing job back then in 2012. I hope, you all still remember the brilliant Turning Point trailer. :deadbanana: Maybe Crystal Dynamics created it themselves this time. :udidnt:

Anyway.

OMG, Lara looks amazing. The outfit. She's still wearing the same boots. Loves it. Magnificent.

The atmosphere. Splendid.

Wet. Dark. Cold. Creepy. Isolated.

Perfection.

And Camillia Luddington's voice. :nooo: She seems to sound tougher now. #JudgingFromAFewScreamsAndOneLine

tumblr_inline_mstosifnwc1qz4rgp.gif

AyaKara

I'm happy because TR2013 was good, but they did a bad job with the ending. Hoping that TR2013-2 is better and characters are more well-developed. Seems to be with the trailer!

tehqiiiiiiu^àjtgskhmllllllllli,oyrj,nkfhlfnmsktr

excitation overload

KillerCupcake

I'M LITERALLY DYING OMGGGGG :nooo:

The trailer looks so promising. :giveup:

• 3 weeks later...
ryhanna

In case anyone's interested, a prequel novel has been announced that is set directly after the first Tomb Raider game as bridge between the first game and RotTR.

It's called Tomb Raider: The Ten Thousand Immortals and will be released in October.

Picking up right after the events of last year's Tomb Raider reboot, the plot follows a traumatized Lara Croft trying to save her best friend Sam from a toxic overdose. Lara hears a legend of a mysterious artifact that could not only heal Sam, but also explain some of the supernatural occurrences she witnessed on Yamatai Island.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/07/01/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-prequel-novel-announced

• 1 month later...

They just announced ROTR will be xbox exclusive. I'm shocked and depressed. Lara is my first passion in life and this is gonna be the first game I won't be able to play. I feel like crying. I can't believe they're doing this. :(

ryhanna

BYE @ this being an Xbox One exclusive. I 100% won't be buying this game because I don't own an Xbox and have no intention on buying one. :noparty: That's so stupid and unfair, considering that the first game was available on all consoles. 

I guess I'll just save my coins for Nathan Drake and watch this on youtube. :later:

• 5 months later...

***NEW INFO*** ***NEW INFO*** ***NEW INFO*** ***NEW INFO*** ***NEW INFO***

-The game is set in two big locations. One is Russia, the other is unknown.
-Lara is looking for the Lost city of Kitzeh
-Lara will be able to swim underwater
-Lara can collect plants, herbs, minerals, clothes and others to salvage items and ammo.
-Lara can hide in to bushes and climb trees.
-Nature and wildlife are main elements. Weather and day night cycle.
-Improved and expanded upgrades.
-Lara can set traps
-There will be rare animals (example, Alpha wolf) located only at certain areas and specific moments of day. They will be necessary for great upgrades.

You can read the article of Game Informer and see new screenshots here: link

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Archived