💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Rise of the Tomb Raider' - HOLIDAY 2015

Antichrist

Featured Posts

Antichrist

Crystal Dynamics has announced Rise of the Tomb Raider, coming Holiday 2015. A trailer shown during Microsoft's E3 Press Conference featured a visibly distressed Lara undergoing therapy after the events of 2012's Tomb Raider. Croft is also seen sneaking through enormous caves, once again killing enemies quietly with her bow.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/09/e3-2014-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-revealed

SLAYYYY :legend:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

LARA COME2BRAZIL

tumblr_m9w1jdJf0V1r5md7mo4_r1_500.gif

Fear, she's the mother of violence

T3ARS

klO9mQH.jpg

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Cody Draco

Yay! I used to play Tomb Raider all the time when I was younger. My Aunt is obsessed with God, Lord of the Rings, and Tomb Raider. :awkney:

RyanBall

Since when did Lara have a bow and arrow. She always carried guns? This is some next level 'Hunger Games' sh*t  :crossed:

mcphee

Tomb Raider was fvcking amazing! I've not been so hooked on a game in a long long time

So excited! :excited2:

Slayer

Oh God, if this doesn't get released on X Box 360 I'm going to cut a b---h in half.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Contra

tumblr_mme7dyWTv41qzjr2jo5_250.gif

amazing!!! hopefully 'til it gets released i'll manage to finally get a console, never had a good experience playing PC games without lagging

Archived