Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave: The ARTPOP Ball is Coming to Tel Aviv!

VersaceKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

I'm gonna be so pissed if Gags pay us(Dubai, Israel, Istanbul) dust about stage :rip:

You better ask them if they set the real stage up or nah

In Tel Aviv they won't include the ARTPOP Zone and the lucite runways. Park Hayarkon can't fit them because the land surface isn't flat there. The lucite runways isn't available in stadiums also (Dubai, Istanbul, Athens, Tokyo and Seoul) and in festivals show...

HANZ

In this conference they'll OFFICIALY announce the arrival of the new queen of pop to a once-in-a-life concert in Israel's BIGGEST park

tell'em :cool:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

In Tel Aviv they won't include the ARTPOP Zone and the lucite runways. Park Hayarkon can't fit them because the land surface isn't flat there. The lucite runways isn't available in stadiums also (Dubai, Istanbul, Athens, Tokyo and Seoul) and in festivals show...

Where did you get this information? :rip:

and i dont understand what the  purpose is by not to bring runways to the stadiums :rip:

VersaceKing

Where did you get this information? :rip:

and i dont understand what the  purpose is by not to bring runways to the stadiums :rip:

About the lucite runways for these shows (Istanbul, Dubai, Athens and Tel Aviv, and all the festivals)

If you look at the sketches of the seats in each stadium that sell Gaga's tickets - you'll see only the main stage. Also, In Israel, It's hard to believe that they'll bring the full production, ex:

1. Justin Timberlake - no full stage that he uses worldwide, no special screen he uses worldwide- just a simple LED screen.

2. Rolling Stones - no full stage that they uses worldwide.

3. Rihanna - no full stage that she used worldwide arenas, no full setlist, no costume changes.

4. Alicia Keys - no full stage that she used worldwide

Only Madonna brought her full production during "Sticky and Sweet Tour" and "MDNA Tour".

About no runways in stadiums

Probably because they need trusses with lights upon them. There are a lot of hanged trusses with the special lights and lasers, and they can't hang them in a stadium with NO ceiling.

About the lucite runways for these shows (Istanbul, Dubai, Athens and Tel Aviv, and all the festivals)

If you look at the sketches of the seats in each stadium that sell Gaga's tickets - you'll see only the main stage. Also, In Israel, It's hard to believe that they'll bring the full production, ex:

1. Justin Timberlake - no full stage that he uses worldwide, no special screen he uses worldwide- just a simple LED screen.

2. Rolling Stones - no full stage that they uses worldwide.

3. Rihanna - no full stage that she used worldwide arenas, no full setlist, no costume changes. (Rihanna brought her full stage to Turkey)

4. Alicia Keys - no full stage that she used worldwide

Only Madonna brought her full production during "Sticky and Sweet Tour" and "MDNA Tour".

About no runways in stadiums

Probably because they need trusses with lights upon them. There are a lot of hanged trusses with the special lights and lasers, and they can't hang them in a stadium with NO ceiling.

Same for Turkey. Gaga can pull a Madonna who knows  :worship:

You  are right about the lights tho :toofunny:

GagaStefi

I got an invitation for the conference! SO EXCITED!!! :party:

Is She Going to be there ?

Arturo

I know it's like 4 a.m in Tel Aviv.
When should we expect the announcement?

No, she's in New York right now.

GagaStefi

Yes! :giveup: I Have a chance to see her !

LStephens11

3. Rihanna - no full stage that she used worldwide arenas, no full setlist, no costume changes.

:awkney: Really?

VersaceKing

:awkney: Really?

Yes, this was a ****ty concert. Everyone wanted to sew the producers and Rihanna herself.

The press conference starts at 10AM (Tel Aviv Time) - 3AM (New York Time)

No, she's in NYC right now. Only the Israeli producers and the publicity office of the show will be there.

Arturo

Yes, this was a ****ty concert. Everyone wanted to sew the producers and Rihanna herself.

The press conference starts at 10AM (Tel Aviv Time) - 3AM (New York Time)

No, she's in NYC right now. Only the Israeli producers and the publicity office of the show will be there.

Midnight in California then :party:

Archived