💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 22nd (Newcastle, UK)

Featured Posts

I have one at a cheaper price I could sell to u , I have APZ now so obv don't need it!

How much would you like for it? Feel free to PM me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RideRidePony

What time do the clubs close in Newcastle? There are no trains home for me

Yeah there's some on Ticketmaster!

Smaller bars usually 2.30-3 and the club at 4 but as its a saturday and gaga night, they may be open til 5

Rainbowgynous

What time do the clubs close in Newcastle? There are no trains home for me

www.bandsintown.com/event/8736207-lady-starlight-newcastle-upon-tyne-metropolis-2014?artist=Lady+Starlight&came_from=174

That rarely ever ends before 4. My coach leaves at 6:40 so I'm kinda hoping it will go on until at least 5  :toofunga:

www.bandsintown.com/event/8736207-lady-starlight-newcastle-upon-tyne-metropolis-2014?artist=Lady+Starlight&came_from=174

That rarely ever ends before 4. My coach leaves at 6:40 so I'm kinda hoping it will go on until at least 5  :toofunga:

Thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
BoomKack

Less than 2 weeks! This show is going to be so emotional because it's the 2nd to last, and the last UK adte

WirralMonster

Less than 2 weeks! This show is going to be so emotional because it's the 2nd to last, and the last UK adte

It's the last date with the full stage, as paris doesn't have the catwalks... Gutted I'm not going to be there  :(

BoomKack

It's the last date with the full stage, as paris doesn't have the catwalks... Gutted I'm not going to be there   :(

Why doesn't it? I know the recent dates in Paris didn't because of the size of the arena, but this date is in the Bercy which is really big, why wouldn't they have the catwalks?

Archived