💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: November 22nd (Newcastle, UK)

Featured Posts

BoomKack

Haha, that's ok, after all these raves the hair is totally falling apart ;)

I don't think I saw you and how annoying people were pushing. I walked around a lot, hadnt done that before but I wanted too since Gaga envisioned it that way and it was great.

I'm going for the same spot tonight and I'm gonna stick my ground, I'll say hi if I see you :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoomKack

THAT. WAS. AMAZING.

1. F*CKING ROBERT WILSON PORTRAITS BEFORE THE SHOW

2. THIS F*CKING VIDEO BEFORE THE SHOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-4_oXMBcg4

EVERYONE SINGING ALONG TO ARTPOP = HEAVEN!

3. PICKED UP MY FRIEND'S SWINE NOSE

4. MET LACEE WHO IS THE SWEETEST KINDEST BEING ON EARTH

/rant

Edit: Marjol & MANiCURE it was nice seeing you! You both had fabulous hair!

RideRidePony

I have now seen three artRAVE's and i must say, she was definitely at her best at the newcastle one. she was either on something or she was just totally up for it! everything was 110% and i nearly died when that video came on!

the atmosphere during the just dance/pokerface/telephone medley was almost unbearably intense and ive never known her to scream the name of the city as much as she did tonight!! its a shame the bar didnt give her a Newcastle Brown Ale instead of that cider and fosters :dead:

MichaelSimpson7

I got so drunk last night I can't remember most of the show :( I also fell down twisted my knee and today it's swollen and I can't walk :( but I had a great night! :) my third and final artrave!

The bar was awful! But newcastle was so much better than Glasgow. All the way. Perfect. The m&g was amazing, we got a better bar then lol

BoomKack (it feels wrong calling you that now I've seen you for real lol) I'm so sorry I couldn't come out, I had just got shouted at by security for running away for a confetti spree, we weren't allowed out hahahaha

BoomKack

BoomKack (it feels wrong calling you that now I've seen you for real lol) I'm so sorry I couldn't come out, I had just got shouted at by security for running away for a confetti spree, we weren't allowed out hahahaha

Haha it's okay, I was just going to throw the bunch of confetti to you anyway  :giggle: Yass piss off them security

Archived