RAMROD

Realy? Is it true? Who confirmed

:shrug:  I was asking.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spicemuncher

is there a golden circle? or is it just one big standing area?

Yes there is a Golden Circle.

Ticket packages & prices revised. OP updated!

yASSsss

I'm from India too and I'm planning to go as well. I guess an Indian credit card would do. I've mailed ticketnation. Let's see what they say. 

Just realized the presale is tomorrow.  :toofloppy:

oh cool  :party:

yeah,thats gonna be a problem,,i read the FAQs on tickemaster and credit cards are fine i guess,,once u pay,u can show the credit card at the venue and they'll give u your tickets....

Print at Home option is available too with small fees included  :)

If u get their reply,let me know  ;)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

brownjesus

So I was planning to go to Dubai for the artRave because she's never gonna bring her tour to India 

But apparently there are a few complications. The stage with the runway might not be there. It's going to be just a stage and a screen. Honestly I could live with that but as per the picture, Golden Circle is the front row and GA is actually behind them! 

BncrDw4CUAA3FCe.jpg

The organizers have confirmed that the show will be edited due to cultural reasons so I'm guessing no Aura, Sexxx Dreams or her seashell bikini. They may remove any NSFW merch as well [including that magnificent tour book] 

I mean, I've waited 5 years to see Gaga live but I don't want to spend on my airfare and concert ticket for an edited show where we stand away from the small stage

I don't know if the stage plan is legit. Some dubai radio posted it I guess [not sure]

The above details are from: http://mediaphobale.blogspot.in/2014/05/gaga-in-dubai-information.html?m=1

I'm so confused now :/ I might as well go to the Singapore show, if she's bringing it there.. :redface:

spicemuncher

So I was planning to go to Dubai for the artRave because she's never gonna bring her tour to India 

But apparently there are a few complications. The stage with the runway might not be there. It's going to be just a stage and a screen. Honestly I could live with that but as per the picture, Golden Circle is the front row and GA is actually behind them! 

BncrDw4CUAA3FCe.jpg

The organizers have confirmed that the show will be edited due to cultural reasons so I'm guessing no Aura, Sexxx Dreams or her seashell bikini. They may remove any NSFW merch as well [including that magnificent tour book] 

I mean, I've waited 5 years to see Gaga live but I don't want to spend on my airfare and concert ticket for an edited show where we stand away from the small stage

I don't know if the stage plan is legit. Some dubai radio posted it I guess [not sure]

The above details are from: http://mediaphobale.blogspot.in/2014/05/gaga-in-dubai-information.html?m=1

I'm so confused now :/ I might as well go to the Singapore show, if she's bringing it there.. :redface:

Stage is for Du Arena, Justin Timberlake's concert. Not Gaga's.

Edited show doesn't mean songs taken out, if anything, they could be replaced with other songs from her catalog. The way I see it is that this IS the show to attend because it will be different. I'm spending money on tix, airfare and hotel. It's not every day she is in the region.

Tickets for UAE rarely ever sell out instantly, so sleep on it for a while and see what you decide.

Also, regarding merchandise, most UAE concerts DO NOT have merchandise. However, that booklet isn't worse than Christina's Back To Basics one and it was on sale. They have the unedited ARTPOP album for sale, I don't see why they shouldn't sell the tour book.

brownjesus

Stage is for Du Arena, Justin Timberlake's concert. Not Gaga's.

Edited show doesn't mean songs taken out, if anything, they could be replaced with other songs from her catalog. The way I see it is that this IS the show to attend because it will be different. I'm spending money on tix, airfare and hotel. It's not every day she is in the region.

Tickets for UAE rarely ever sell out instantly, so sleep on it for a while and see what you decide.

Also, regarding merchandise, most UAE concerts DO NOT have merchandise. However, that booklet isn't worse than Christina's Back To Basics one and it was on sale. They have the unedited ARTPOP album for sale, I don't see why they shouldn't sell the tour book.

WHOAH

So you think the GA will be up front?  and not how it is shown in the image?

yASSsss

BncrDw4CUAA3FCe.jpg

yeah,Singapore would be nice......

I don't want to pay thousands of bucks for any toned down performance.... :(

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

spicemuncher

WHOAH

So you think the GA will be up front?  and not how it is shown in the image?

No, golden circle is definitely in front. There is a reason the ticket is x2 GA.

I just got my tickets. The presale code is MANiCURE.

• 2 weeks later...
Gagadisiak

how many tickets were sold so far?

someone said 80 % but idk if its true . he checked on ticketmaster but i'm sceptic . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived