💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

tumblr_n4sugjGKOZ1qhggeao1_1280.jpg

Lady Gaga's highly anticipated artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball continues in Atlanta, Georgia! This is the second date of the tour.

Start Time (for the Opening Act): 7:30pm (EDT)

Where? Atlanta, Georgia, Phillips Arena

Opening Act: Hatsune Miku

In the run-up to the big night, discuss everything relating to Gaga's first show in this thread.

341743p1.jpg

As you can see, the crowd is lining up....

Photo credit @gagafrontrow and @titstatscats

Bm9c8u6IAAEtRqH.jpg

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

homomo

Discuss the May 06 Atlanta, GA show here!

You should make a thread for Edmonton, Calgary, and Winnipeg all in one, and call it "artRAVE: May 22, 25, 26 Canadian Prairies" lol

Redstreak

Woo! Excited for this! I hope end of year school doesn't conflict with this. I'm worried about it. :ohno:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

HausOfHarlow

This show is 2 days after my exams are over! I'm GOING TO SEE CHER ON MAY 5TH AND GAGA ON MAY 6TH!!!! WHAT IS MY LIFEEEEEEE!!!!?!?!?!?!?

did anyone get their LM presale code yet? we have like an hour before tickets go on sale

Presale is Dec 10th for Atlanta. 

FATCAT

Hopefully i'll go :party:

Presale is Dec 10th for Atlanta. 

did anyone get their LM presale code yet? we have like an hour before tickets go on sale

This show is 2 days after my exams are over! I'm GOING TO SEE CHER ON MAY 5TH AND GAGA ON MAY 6TH!!!! WHAT IS MY LIFEEEEEEE!!!!?!?!?!?!?

Woo! Excited for this! I hope end of year school doesn't conflict with this. I'm worried about it. :ohno:

I hope I get to see all of you there! We have to meet-up before hand if schedules work out! GGD get-together tbh!

Purr more, hiss less.

Batwings

I'm going to try to make it if I can get tickets! I hate that it's in the middle of the week, but it's right after my spring semester ends, so there's that at least.

GlamGorgeousGG

Kind of worried that instead of a price range they list only 2 ticket prices $47.85 or $233.20.  Hope that's not the case.

Kind of worried that instead of a price range they list only 2 ticket prices $47.85 or $233.20.  Hope that's not the case.

That's just the range of prices

DanielKCarey

So, this ATL show will be my first Gaga show! Which would be better for the experience? GA or seats?

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

GlamGorgeousGG

That's just the range of prices

that's good

So, this ATL show will be my first Gaga show! Which would be better for the experience? GA or seats?

I've never been to this venue.  I'm going for seats.  I'm way too short for GA and I don't know for sure if I could come early enough to get the best spots.