💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mariah Carey

Sexxx

Favorite albums?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite Mariah Carey albums?

• 1990 - Mariah Carey
    • 1991 - Emotions
    • 1993 - Music Box
    • 1995 - Daydream
    • 1997 - Butterfly
    • 1999 - Rainbow
    • 2002 - Charmbracelet
    • 2005 - The Emancipation of Mimi
    • 2008 - E=MC²

Featured Posts

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

But seriously, do you like her? 

I like some songs, I'm not a fan nor a hater

Sexxx

Mariah Carey has denied that she is planning to retire.

The singer recently said that her next album would be her last. However, in an interview with Billboard, she backtracked on her comments, claiming that they were misinterpreted.

"I will always make music," Carey explained. "When I said it could be my last, that's because tomorrow's not promised to anyone.''                    

''You would think I would be all about the singles-driven situation," she said. "And I am in a way, but with this particular album I want my fans to hear it as a body of work.

''This is my life since we last left off. Just picture a dot dot dot, and then here's the album.''

she's really going all Beyonce with this isn't she? not so focused on the singles :)

Valextra

she's really going all Beyonce with this isn't she? not so focused on the singles :)

Next week is coming in my opinion, for sure now is all about the album, 5 years from the last one.

But I hope that she will launch a new single with a video with the new album, a club banger would be the right choice with a video like this:

http://youtu.be/yvoWWtynalI

Sexxx

Next week is coming in my opinion, for sure now is all about the album, 5 years from the last one.

But I hope that she will launch a new single with a video with the new album, a club banger would be the right choice with a video like this:

http://youtu.be/yvoWWtynalI

The Emancipation Of Mimi was such an amazing comeback, she really showed everyone up, getting 2 number ones in the era. Say Somethin' and It's Like That are so good too

Valextra

"You're Mine (Eternal)" Hits #1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play chart, issue date: 5/10/2014. The song becomes Mariah's 17th #1 hit on the chart!

Slé! When will your faves? :whitney:

http://youtu.be/toOlPqXW75A

The Emancipation Of Mimi was such an amazing comeback, she really showed everyone up, getting 2 number ones in the era. Say Somethin' and It's Like That are so good too

Yes and 'Shake it off' was #2 at the same time while WBT was #1 :legend:

Sexxx

"You're Mine (Eternal)" Hits #1 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play chart, issue date: 5/10/2014. The song becomes Mariah's 17th #1 hit on the chart!

Slé! When will your faves? :whitney:

Yes and 'Shake it off' was #2 at the same time while WBT was #1 :legend:

Slaaaay You're Mine! Such a beautiful song

Omg that slayage, reminds me of Single Ladies + If I Were A Boy

Archived