💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I Don't Think the GP HATES Gaga, It Just Doesn't Care too Much

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Do you go up to random people and ask them if they like you? Do you change your behavior to please people? That's basically what you're expecting Gaga to do. That is not a way to live.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

Basically because everything she does rn is so forgettable and that's not what she's known for, she's known as the opposite of that. Controversies, media talking nonstop about her, netizens are all over her stuff, etc. Anything she does to the publics' eyes recently are tad uninteresting. Interscope is not doing it good since BTW era's single choices. Frustrations, frustrations..

Many of my friends have now said this sentence to me when I've brought her up "I know you're going to hate me but I don't really like her anymore", but they'll still sing away to Applause or DWUW if it comes on in the car or when we're on a night out and know it word for word.

I think it's just not a cool thing to like her right now, maybe that will change?

I get what you are saying entirely. 

Just last week, a friend of mine that used to like her quite a lot was all like "if there's someone I absolutely dislike is Lady Gaga". He said he thought ARTPOP was horrible and all... And when I played it on my iPod, he kept saying that he loved pretty much every song that came on  :ohwell:

Honestly, the "problem" is that it has become very trendy to dislike her, for some bizarre reason. But when it comes down to it, I guess many of them actually like some of her stuff. Crazy. 

MikeyMoonShine

No the GP don't hate Gaga. 

The people tht hate her either hated her from the start, IE, hipsters, alt music fans and older people who hate all pop stars or they are people like who follow pop music and they hate her because it's "cool" to hate her atm. 

It's the haters who want to make it seem like everyone hates Gaga. 

Guys, as long as Gaga continues being so eccentric (which is awesome) , GP won't be so here for her. I mean I don't think Soccer moms etc. are here for Millie Brown or wearing 10 inches high heels while being almost naked etc.

Jjang

Or maybe she'll just stick to her roots and wait for the right time to be accepted again.

*You're right, but what if the whole craze trend hits back in lets say only 10 years from now?

Wet Fire

Who the f cares what the GP thinks about Gaga? Monsters need to really

get over public perception of Gaga. Like I said before, maybe if

Monsters would stop worrying about "the GP's opinion of Gaga" and

started focusing more on the music and art Gaga puts forth, and focus

our energy on positivity about Gaga, she'd be number 1 again. Just stop

with the GP crap already. Gaga has over 40 million followers, obviously

people care about her, that's a fact, now to quote Gaga, STOP THE DRAMA,

START THE MUSIC.

It's a rhread to bring positivity. It says that the GP doesn't hate Gaga. It's meant for good. And caring about the GP doesn't mean obsessong pver them. After all, pop (=popular) music is based on the listeners and the artist's image in their mind.

FrozenKookie

But I'd rather see her continue making quality music and not being commercially success anymore than being dictated by her fans all the time and anything depends on what will success or not.

Neptune

You're right, but what if the whole craze trend hits back in lets say only 10 years from now?

She's been a lot more tame in terms of style, at least in major events. And crazy/ratchet trends are still on... Look at Miley. I don't think the lack of interest has to do with the crazy factor. It's like Gaga's been doing crazy stuff but it's not funny/cool enough for people to talk about, like Miley. That's the problem. We only had one crazy/cool/gross moment this era with the vomit stuff, and that was cool enough to make everybody talk about it.

Wet Fire

Do you go up to random people and ask them if they like you? Do you

change your behavior to please people? That's basically what you're

expecting Gaga to do. That is not a way to live.

No need to ask people personally for that. It's visible in the people and internet. People appreciate her talent even more now. It just gets overshadowed by the media and haters. And Gaga doesn't need to change herself for anything. It's not the point of the thread.

mcphee

They'll have moved on to hating on katy in her next era, bookmark me

The GP are not loyal to any artist

Every artist has their time, However I think Gaga will make a comeback Like Beyoncé and everyone will love her again  :coffee:

I think the general attitude towards her now is like, 'Oh, we're over her' 

Naht for long though  :popcorn:

Wet Fire

Every artist has their time, However I think Gaga will make a comeback Like Beyoncé and everyone will love her again :coffee:

Naht for long though :popcorn:

You get it. :yes:

FrozenKookie

Every artist has their time, However I think Gaga will make a comeback Like Beyoncé and everyone will love her again :coffee:

Naht for long though :popcorn:

I like that spirit and that's likely to happen :golfclap:

what does this general public care about anyway? and why ppl waste their time to think about that, just enjoy the music if you're here for the real thing :bunny:

Archived