• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• poseur

Galactastica

What I would give to be able to attend this mysterious event!

I was the first bravery story shared; when I got the email I thought it had to be trickery-you know, inserting everyones name into the newsletter who submitted, but nope! They really shared my story. It was great!

I'm at the bottom of the page here, Haylan From Texas; http://action.bornthiswayfoundation.org/page/content/what-does-bravery-mean-to-you

I can not tell you how excited I am about this foundation! I hope there is opportunity to get involved as a trainer or volunteer of some sort, they way Leave No Trace or many other non profits do. I'm a Leave No Trace Educational Trainer already and would DIE if I could do something similar for the Born This Way Foundation!

i really hope harvard posts the lottery info soon.

i also really hope their definition of soon isn't the same as gaga's :sweat:

hausofkc

*born-this-way-foundation.jpg

*We're only one week away from my daughter and Oprah Winfrey unveiling the Born This Way Foundation at Harvard University's Sanders Theatre!

Excitement for the launch event is growing, but even with such special guests, the day wouldn't be complete without our supporters from all over the world. So we'll be live-streaming the event on YouTube, and I hope you can tune in.

RSVP to the Born This Way Foundation launch event live stream on February 29th. We'll send you the details on how you can watch online:

http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/Launch-Event-RSVP

Oprah's work as a world-renowned talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist has inspired and empowered millions. She is the embodiment of the type of world we hope to create.

And on February 29th, she will help us discuss how Born This Way Foundation is going to form a new culture of kindness, bravery, acceptance, and empowerment.

We will also be joined by prolific author and speaker Deepak Chopra, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and esteemed Harvard Law School professor Charles Ogletree. Don't miss this great event!

I said it earlier this year: Together, we are going to fill the hearts and change the minds of millions. By watching the launch event live stream, you'll be among the first to know how we're going to do it and how to get involved.

Join my daughter, Oprah, and many other special guests by RSVPing for our launch event live stream today:

http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/Launch-Event-RSVP

Thank you, and we hope you are able to tune in on the 29th!

Cynthia Germanotta

President and Co-Founder

Born This Way Foundation

• Haroon locked this topic