• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

Brian Newman

I want to go to this event or try to somehow meet GaGa afterwards since I live in the Boston area. Do you guys think this is possible?

She's teaming up with Oprah? Now she's in the Illuminati! ;)

Seriously, though, that's great for exposure. The Foundation's getting off to a good start, it seems.

KingWithNoCrown

does anyone know anything about the launch event? Like will the public be able to buy tickets to attend?

does anyone know anything about the launch event? Like will the public be able to buy tickets to attend?

Read the op. :dry:

You have a chance to win tickets through Harvard's Facebook. That's all.

I want to go to this event or try to somehow meet GaGa afterwards since I live in the Boston area. Do you guys think this is possible?

Same. I'm gonna try for the raffle, but I've never really won anything in my life. Gaga usually stops and talks to fans after shows, but I'm not sure if she's going to treat this differently.. :shrug:

I also don't want to undermine her, and just sit outside of harvard waiting for her just because I want to meet her...I'm not really sure what to do :/

JoseLittleMonster

So excited, this is why I love Gaga, she is my hero and my role model. :pawsup:

While adele is winning 6 grammys, Gaga is making a change in our world and making a fundation against bullying, who's the real queen??? :legend:

Allison M

i'm glad the word about this foundation is getting out and Gaga has very good friends in the industry to help. can't wait for the launch and to see where this takes us! :party: congrats Gaga and Cynthia!

JoseLittleMonster

Do guys think that the even will be streaming live??? I mean we need to watch it!!! not only who attended.

I hate sounding insensitive but as much as I appreciate a celebrity using their influence for a good cause, I'm not entirely sure it's the best approach for "anti-bullying."

While I'm glad she's continuing to practice what she preaches, so to speak, I feel there are many other causes that will actually have quantifiable progress. If you ask me, it isn't as much the youth that need lectures from The Born This Way Foundation as it is their parents.

How do kids end up bullying others in the first place without the values instilled from their parents?

The hippies of the 60's, when they weren't ****ed out of their skulls on acid, simply (or ideally) presented themselves with absolute love and acceptance while simultaneously promoting world peace and protesting an unjust government. I believe healthcare in the U.S., for example, is an IMMENSLY corrupt government organization due to our free enterprise.

Anyway, I ramble. All I mean to say is, if GaGa were to make a dent in some of our most obvious problems, while still preaching equality and love, people would actually listen AND she'd have made a sincere difference.

• Haroon locked this topic