๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Foundation Discussion

Crayon

Featured Posts

Hot Space

I don't know which poster to vote for. I'm not particularly fond of any of them. :noparty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

INNA

Most of those posters are awful.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Zilla

No offense to the artists, but those are garbage. And to think THEY picked them like Ridiculous.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

No offense to the artists, but those are garbage. And to think THEY picked them like Ridiculous.

They are all so bad... This is unreal. Poor BTWF. Letting its face get ripped to pieces by accepting those tragedies.

Miel

Those posters are kind of :/ but I really like these two:

mx_500.jpgmx_500_1.jpg

I don't see why neither are 1st yet :confused:

3 points in and ready for more

If the two guys making out wins.. They are going to completely ignore that this foundation is for self empowerment and assume its for gay rights. :roll: :rollsweat: :roll:

eighthpassenger

I voted for the 'you write your own destination' one because its more conceptual and original and makes me think of all of those things Gaga talked about at Harvard. Best art work of the bunch too, the collage makes it feel about being creative and using yourself.

The guys making out is so obvious and just makes it about the same thing a million other organizations and gay campaigns are instead of the theme of Born This Way.

• 3 weeks later...

The final round of poster voting has ended. The votes are being compared and the announcement should be. soon.

• Haroon locked this topic