• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

An embarrassingly dumb, childish, and off topic, thought I had while watching the launch video...

Express Yourself - a pop song

Born This Way - a pop song that inspires a charitable organization/social movement backed by Harvard and Oprah.

Reductive say what?

I love you.

Emvee

Finally found one on twitter in it's entirety, without the crap stream at beginning

Thanks for posting! :)

Dawson

Why is the stream four hours long on the BTWFoundation channel? :crossed:

Can you link me to the video?

I also like how she didn't come out with sunglasses. :flutter: She's maturing so much.

This. :flutter: I don't mind her wearing glasses/sunglasses though.

made my heart melt with awe when she told that transgendered kid he looked great!

Zach Kerr, a senior at Methuen High School, felt like she was speaking directly to him. Kerr, 18, is transgender and has been undergoing hormone treatment for almost a year. In September, he legally changed his name to Zach. Inspired by being so close to his idol, he jumped at the chance to ask her a question.

“I was shaking like hell and hoping nobody would notice. It was really cool getting to talk to her. Being transgender, my name is new, so hearing her say my new name was really cool for me,†he said. “And then she told me I look good, so that made me feel good.â€

papergangster

An hour and twelve minutes?? I think I'll pass on this one.

It's worth it :grin: :grin: :grin:

though I didn't get what they are saying, I hope someone upload subtitle/script for me?? (I am having hearing difficult )

Just watched the whole thing, really inspirational, a bit maudlin in parts but her heart is so in the right place.

And it made me think of something when Kathleen brought up her 20 million twitter followers...yeah Gaga, just say it, she must know some of the little monsters are known as ruthless and huge bullies to Kelly Osbourne, Madonna, etc...call them on it, Gaga. A good chunk of her fans are bullies, unfortunately, and everyone keeps saying it and it's only getting worse. And I think she should make a statement. :)

Edited by vesp

Miracle Whip

Just watched the whole thing, really inspirational, a bit maudlin in parts but her heart is so in the right place.

And it made me think of something when Kathleen brought up her 20 million twitter followers...yeah Gaga, just say it, she must know some of the little monsters are known as ruthless and huge bullies to Kelly Clarkson, Madonna, etc...put your money where your mouth is and call them on it, Gaga. A good chunk of her fans are bullies, too, everyone keeps saying it and it's only getting worse. And I think she should make a statement. :)

wut.

• Haroon locked this topic