💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Foundation Discussion

Crayon

Featured Posts

Gaga is powerless when it comes to the online community. She can't control what 20 million people say or do and many of them said during their attack on Kelly that they don't care if it hurts Gaga's image. If an interviewer brings it up (like they did with Adele), I'm sure she will give a similar answer and say that she doesn't condone it, which is the best thing for her to do.

The only reason this thing with Kelly has had any sort of impact is because Kelly is an attention ***** and droned on and on about it. She would do well to follow Gaga's example and not give any energy to the negativity on Twitter. Also, it's quite funny how Kelly was recently in the news for calling Christina a "fat b---h," but now she's crying because people are calling her names.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Greg

No, she can't control what twitterers do, just like she can't directly control what teens across the nation in high schools do, but that hasn't stopped her from taking a very public stance and attempting to do what she can to help rectify the problem. If she came out and very specifically and directly addressed it, I'm sure a few of her particularly rabid stans would start to think twice. The problem won't be eliminated, but it probably could be lessened.

giskardsb

Gaga is powerless when it comes to the online community. She can't control what 20 million people say or do and many of them said during their attack on Kelly that they don't care if it hurts Gaga's image. If an interviewer brings it up (like they did with Adele), I'm sure she will give a similar answer and say that she doesn't condone it, which is the best thing for her to do.

She maybe didn't come out and directly say it, but by talking about how she responds to negative tweets she gave the recipe that it's implied she wants fans to follow. Unfortunately many Gaga fans can't see past their own hypocrisy.

marrytheknight2012

Serious, this is about anti-bullying and more and more people are tarnishing this fan base's reputation. She's the queen of twitter, she must know what happened to Kelly Osbourne and others. Right?

Actually it is not about anti-bullying. She said it herself.

Actually it is not about anti-bullying. She said it herself.

It's not specifically and *only* about bullying, but obviously the adoption of an anti-bullying stance and the promotion of an open, accepting, kind attitude is pretty key to what the BTW Foundation is about.

marrytheknight2012

I get what whoever said it above was trying to say. If Gaga gave a statement about fans 'mean-tweeting' etc. and saying it isn't ok and she is disappointed etc, it may help calm SOME of it down. it wouldnt end it all but it would help...

marrytheknight2012

Not only that, but I think we as her fans should more than ever try much harder to be nicer+better people above the fray of hate. I, myself, often can be very harsh and quick to react to bull**** but I really want to make a conscious effort not only for her but I definately want to make sure my own actions don't jeopardize all of her hard work and make even one person think taht 'Gaga fans are hyprocrites and nuts'. We need to be as good as we can be, #WWGD

Sooooo I guess that absolutely ALL discussion about BTWF and its launch have to be relegated to this one thread - -

Need to save space to discuss what color underwear Gaga is wearing today, right?

It was actually me who double posted not the person you quoted.

Hello sir/ma'm,

Welcome to Gagadaily's Forums section. You'll find may interesting subjects to discuss here. But please allow me to point out a few things.

In every post you make (bottom right corner) you will find an EDIT button. IF you click this you can add information to your post or edit the original post. We use this so we don't "double post" cause it does take up room for other users to post and can ruin the attention others get. shown below. --[[Click to Enlarge]]

r24yo5.png

Next I'd like to show you the "Multi Quote" button, this is used to either quote multiple people or just one person. By clicking this (located bottom right of other users posts) you can address what they say moreso personally. To remark on what they've commented. You can click multiple "Multi quote" buttons and when you're ready to reply click "Reply to X quoted posts". Visual below. [[Click to enlarge]]

693z9l.png

Thanks so much,

ORGANIZATION.

Edited by ORGANIZATION

It was actually me who double posted not the person you quoted.

Or was it? See that edit button hard at work. :) Next on your agenda is uploading an avatar.

marrytheknight2012

Haha, Im not new here. I just didn't sign back up after the overhaul, I was one of the pretty old members, 'gilgamasheck'

New Email from Cynthia Germanotta,

I spent last night thinking about the best way to describe yesterday's launch of the Born This Way Foundation, and it's proving next to impossible to capture in words. So I'll keep it brief.

The emotion, compassion, and excitement at Sanders Theatre were like nothing I've ever seen before. And I know those feelings extended far beyond Harvard University to the thousands of Born This Way Foundation supporters watching from all over the world.

Your support has touched our hearts. Thank you.

Last night my daughter said, "The best thing that could happen today is if every single person tells one human being about everything we talk about."

Telling one person would be great, but telling everyone you know would be even better. Please spread our message far and wide so that everyone can be part of this movement to build a braver, kinder world:

http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/spread-our-message

Our partners and panelists helped us unveil our core message of acceptance, bravery, and love, but it is supporters like you who will make this vision a reality.

We are counting on you,-- counting on you to live courageously and with compassion.

My deepest thanks,

Cynthia Germanotta

President and Co-Founder

Born This Way Foundation

• Haroon locked this topic