• Dawson

• Miracle Whip

• Crayon

• Bloody Mary

TerenceMonster

I shared my story online this morning. :hehe:

That was a beautiful story :heart:

SOMEONE'S GONNA HAVE A NEW TITLE :awesome:

I can't remember what I exactly said but it was along the lines of bravery isn't just being outspoken but is rather about not caring what other people think when you are outspoken

TerenceMonster

Bravery is a light hidden deep inside of us. It still shines with the dimmest glow in the darkest hour, keeping us strong though we do know know about it. But at times like these, we can't just let it shine dimly, we need to shine brighter than the stars above. We need to stand for what we believe in, even if the rest of the world do not agree -- as long as we believe in what's right and what's good. Bravery is standing up for the weak, speaking for the silenced, seeing for those who can't and acting upon the heart's instinct, whilst some advice from the head. We can't shine brightly alone for the night sky did not boast it's beauty with itself. Faith and trust, peace and unity, love and equality, we're all born superstars. Sometimes, we need bravery to go deep down to our darkest days in order to find our stars, and climb back up with it, strong and shining with courage.

AyaKara

That was a beautiful story :heart:

SOMEONE'S GONNA HAVE A NEW TITLE :awesome:

What?

Bravery is a light hidden deep inside of us. It still shines with the dimmest glow in the darkest hour, keeping us strong though we do know know about it. But at times like these, we can't just let it shine dimly, we need to shine brighter than the stars above. We need to stand for what we believe in, even if the rest of the world do not agree -- as long as we believe in what's right and what's good. Bravery is standing up for the weak, speaking for the silenced, seeing for those who can't and acting upon the heart's instinct, whilst some advice from the head. We can't shine brightly alone for the night sky did not boast it's beauty with itself. Faith and trust, peace and unity, love and equality, we're all born superstars. Sometimes, we need bravery to go deep down to our darkest days in order to find our stars, and climb back up with it, strong and shining with courage.

:cry: this was beautiful Terence! :hug:

TerenceMonster

What?

:cry: this was beautiful Terence! :hug:

Well cause my dear friend is gonna get wed... right?

So its not Ms.Kara any more :awesome:

Thank you! :hug: :heart:

I got my story back because...

IT WAS ONE OF THEIR FAVOURITES. /reenact hyperventilation

http://action.bornth...ery-mean-to-you

:omgexcited: The last one.

Edited by TerenceMonster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Move over Elle Woods of ‘Legally Blonde.’ Another famous and fashionable flaxen-haired gal is headed to Harvard and it’s Lady Gaga. Gaga and the original Mother Monster, her mom Cynthia Germanotta, will launch their Born This Way Foundation at Harvard’s Sanders Theatre on Feb.29. What a fun way to spend leap year!

According to The Boston Herald, Gaga said special guests will be on hand as she reveals the foundation, which is designed to focus on youth empowerment, anti-bullying measures and career development. Those are Gaga’s pet causes as she does her best to use her fame to help support youth causes.

Students, politicians and others are expected to attend the festivities, which will be co-hosted by folks involved in the Harvard Graduate School of Education and the John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. Gaga will be hobknobbing with some high level Harvard peeps, in six inch heels, of course.

If the BTW Foundation, with its credo of bravery, acceptance and love, seems like a charitable endeavor you’d like to get involved with or devote some time to, bookmark the official site, as more details will be unveiled in the coming weeks.

http://popcrush.com/...dation-harvard/

Edited by Fon

• Haroon locked this topic