Phoenix

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

Is this okay? :)

yAXvLnW.jpg

What do you think? :) There's 2 versions.

zTh2O8S.jpg

Ir37nmQ.jpg

thanks so much :hug:

thank you once again!

No problem. :) :hug: 

💎

Tropico

Hey hey :woot:

I know you've explained this to amenART already but I was just wondering how you get borders on your graphics? I don't mean a reflection border, just like a normal box. :laughga:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Phoenix

Hey hey :woot:

I know you've explained this to amenART already but I was just wondering how you get borders on your graphics? I don't mean a reflection border, just like a normal box. :laughga:

I use selection box and put it inside the picture and then when I make the perfect position I click on the Selection menu and chose invert/reverse or something like that. :) So the selection is reversed. Then I paint inside it or paste the image bellow it which I want to use as a border and then delete the insides of the selection. :) Hope you understand, if not you can ask me anything babe! :hug:

💎

Tropico

I use selection box and put it inside the picture and then when I make the perfect position I click on the Selection menu and chose invert/reverse or something like that. :) So the selection is reversed. Then I paint inside it or paste the image bellow it which I want to use as a border and then delete the insides of the selection. :) Hope you understand, if not you can ask me anything babe! :hug:

It makes sense for the most parts. Thanks! :hug:

Phoenix

It makes sense for the most parts. Thanks! :hug:

Also, you can use rulers, guides or grids to center the selection perfectly :yes: :)

💎

Tropico

Then I paint inside it or paste the image bellow it which I want to use as a border and then delete the insides of the selection. :)

I'm kinda confused about this part. :sweat:

What do you mean by "paste the image below it which I want to use as a border"? Do I need another image? 

And in case I didn't make myself clear, when I said I just want a square border around with no reflection, I meant like that border you have around the Azealia Banks fantasea avi you made for Jay D. :yes: 

Tropico

Nevermind. I followed your instructions and did a lil something else and I got what I needed. Thank you. :party:

HAPPY NEW YEARS BTW OMG :omgexcited:

Phoenix

Nevermind. I followed your instructions and did a lil something else and I got what I needed. Thank you. :party:

HAPPY NEW YEARS BTW OMG :omgexcited:

Oh, ok. Sorry I haven't replied before. Happy New Years to you too! :hug:

💎

I'm here to help! :)

It has nothing to do with Gaga tho :madge:

I have some text, like 10 sentences, maybe even less. I need to make it look like a newspaper article. :huh:

Archived