Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lorde retweets Gaga tweet

SunKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 

@hausofkevin i would like to see gay boys and their gfs as Versace Maiden and White Horse Steed, Magic Hat BowieGa, rhinestones THE USUAL

sounds like Royals

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom.

Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,

I think by "gfs" Gaga meant "gay friends" :duck:

Or simply "girl friends", as in female friends which gay men usually have more than straight men :duck:

Or simply "girl friends", as in female friends which gay men usually have more than straight men :duck:

Fag hags :hor:

And I mean no disrespect to men like me (gays) and our girl friends ;)

what is she trying to say though? is she trying to make gaga look stupid? 

I'm not sure if she's trying to make Gaga look stupid for writing ''gay boys and their gfs'' coz gays don't have a _girlfriend_. :sweat: But it could be that Lorde just thinks that Gaga's tweet was funny or cool. :ohwell:

Donatello

It's definitely shade. 

As if I couldn't dislike this peasant more, now this. She needs to focus on herself and her own music instead of throwing shade, it's pathetic.

HEARTHUNTER

Lorde... A new brilliant artist ruining her career because of her shady mouth.. Didn't meant to be offensive but this remind me of Azealia's destiny.. :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee: 

She won't last too long if she continues to do this, she should keep her "thoughts" (sarcasm) for herself. 

DeleteMyAccount

Lorde has said positive things about Gaga is the past.  She's a fan or at least tolerates Gaga.  Don't make this out as a bad, shady thing...

Zach Monster

Lorde has said positive things about Gaga is the past.  She's a fan or at least tolerates Gaga.  Don't make this out as a bad, shady thing...

If it's that tweet, I don't think there's anything bad to go by it?

I don't know if she's supporting her or if gagz' tweet wasn't ~feminist~ enough for her. ???

:haha:

3 points in and ready for more

what is she trying to say though? is she trying to make gaga look stupid? 

I'm afraid she is. Lorde is known for being shady and she shamelessly criticized many celebrities. I think she see's herself high above pop girls.

What a shame she doesn't like Gaga, I really like Pure Heroine.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived